☆5☆

Deku's POV

WTH IS THE LOUD ASS BANGING! Oh its A burnt potato comin to wake us up. Oh well. "Hey kitten, wake up." I softly nudge Bakugou feeling flustered at how cute he is asleep.

"Y-yeah?"

"Its time to wake up." I get up and dressed, making sure to dress Bakugou as well. "We need to make it seem as though we escaped and are pretty beat up. Don't want them knowin we are traitors right!"

Bakugou nods and gets the make up from out of no where. He begins to work his magic and when he's done they look like they had been through Hell and back.

"Alright lets go!"

*time skip to when they arrive at UA*

We run to Aizawa's office panting. "M-mr. Aizawa! We barely escaped!" I say. (Remember this is still Deku's POV) Aizawa looks like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

"Thank goodness your ok!"

"Yeah yeah we'll be goin to the dorms now!" Bakugou says harshly. Before Aizawa can protest they are already gone. Bakugou leads them to Deku's room and flops down on his bed. (The 1st room, the innocent one)

"Holy hell I'm still tired" Deku mutters.

"Me too." Bakugou says softly. "Nap?" Deku nods. They both fall asleep. Slowly giving into the sweet sweet rest they need.

Sorry for the short chapter but my tablets at 3 percent!