☆8☆

Deku's POV
I wake up to banging on the door. Like full on pounding on the door. Like someone was taking someone and bashing their skull on the door. Oh god, what now! It was Aizawa, saying we had to meet the LOV at their hideout. Nice, missing school again, wonder why we even enrolled to begin with. Cause we go to oh! So many! Of the classes we are supposed to.

"Ayo, Toga, Katsuki, wake up we gotta go to the hideout."

"Hmm? Oh yea the meeting!" Toga said sleepily. Toga began getting out of bed and changing. Bakugou and Deku following shortly after. They begin to jog towards the direction of the base. Out of no where a villain grabs Bakugou.

"Give us the girl, now."

"Yea, no. I'm not coming with you." Toga says instantly. The villain shoots his quirk at Toga, causing a big puff of purple smoke. When the smoke cleared Toga was taller, and had the lesbian flag painted on her cheek. "Who are you all? And where is Ochako?"

"Ochako? What do you need with Uraraka?" Bakugou asked.

"She's my girlfriend obviously!" Toga exclaimed happily. Bakugou and Deku both shared a look that said 'it was the quirk wasn't it'.

"She is at UA, the school for 'aspiring heroes'" Deku said.

"Ok thanks!" Toga exclaimed chirped and began skipping off to UA.

"Guess she's not gonna fuck us anymore. Oh well, we still need to get to the base." Bakugou said. Lol, she could never be as good as you. You're perfect... Deku thought. Bakugou grabbed Deku's hand as if to indicate that he should teleport them now.  A pop! Was heard as Deku teleported Bakugou and himself into the base.

"You dumb bitch y'all are late." Dabi muttered. "Shigaraki has been waiting for an hour now. Also wheres Toga?" Deku chooses to ignore his question and instead walk to where Shigaraki is pacing, mumbling curse words impatiently. 

"Where have you guys been!? We have important news! Toga quit the LOV so we need someone to take her place." Shigaraki explains. "You two are in charge of getting one of the UA students to join us. Fail and you die." Shigaraki threatens. Regardless of the fact I'm stronger than you. Deku thinks. 

"Meh, ok sure. Is that all? I'm tired and I still have to teleport back to the dorms and explain to the nosy kids in our class why we weren't at school today." Deku sighs, exhausted. 

"Yes, that was all I needed from you, you may return to the tortures of UA." Shigaraki sighs. "God i'm glad Shota is on our side" Deku teleports himself and Bakugou out of the base and back into his dorm room. 

~~~~~~~T ҽ ʅ ҽ ρ σ ɾ ƚ α ƚ ι σ ɳ       ɳ σ ι ʂ ҽ ʂ~~~~~~~

Deku and Bakugou walk out of his dorm to get a little snack, forgetting to leave his room at different times. Uraraka notices them leaving his dorm and rushes over to them. "Hey you guys! I was gonna start a small business making custom plushies! I was wondering if Bakugou wanted one?" Deku looks over to Bakugou seeing his eyes lighting up in joy. 

"That would be lovely, what do you want babe" Deku asks Bakugou. 

"I want a fox that looks like you!" Bakugou exclaims. 

"Ok! A fox that looks like Deku! Got it! And since I'm just starting out i'll give you it for free!" Ochako tells them happily. She then skips off happily back to her own room. Deku then remembers that he can just summon food and grabs Bakugou, dragging him back to his dorm. He then summons Bakugou and his favorite foods, inhaling them so quickly they both surprise themselves. 

They then begin to feel tired, but with no interest in falling alseep at that moment, they decide to put on a movie. What movie? They had no fucking idea what the hell they wanted to watch so they ended up putting on Markiplier videos, cuz he is amazing. 

"WHAABBUBABAB THAT WAS A DEATH ROOM?!" Was the last thing they heard before somehow falling asleep.

AAAAA I'm tireddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd