☆7☆

Deku's POV
What's with that loud banging? Shit Bakugou's in here!

"S-sorry! I just got up!" That's not true. Even in weekends im up before all of them. Agh I have messy hair. I should have put my pants on better. At least I didn't accidentally kill someone in a bathroom or something. "So what did you guys need?"

"Nothing!" Exclaimed Uraraka. "Just checking up on you!" With that being said Uraraka and Kirishima walk away. Deku goes back into his dorm and locks it.

"Hey Kitten, you can come back in now!" Deku shouts. Bakugou climbs through Deku's vent. I'm glad my vent doesn't work, it gives us a secret passageway between our dorms. "Up for any sex today?"

Bakugou shakes his head. "Too tired at the moment, you could call Toga."

"Alright, you can sleep on the other bed!" Deku says.

Deku calls Toga, asking her to come over. Toga happily agrees. She is warped there almost a second later.

"Hey Dekuwu!" This says as she pushes Deku to the bed and strips both of them naked. Toga then slams herself onto Deku's dick as hard as humanely possible. No lube? Not even something to soften it? Like spit? Or hell even butter? Deku thought.

Bakugou then lets out whimpers from the dream he was having. Deku continues thrusting, looking over at Bakugou from time to time. Bakugou rushes over to Deku and begins thrusting into him, it seemed to comfort him.

All three then reach their climax simultaneously and breathe heavily.

"We should clean up ourselves." Bakugou says lightly.

"Yeah, off the the shower I guess. Toga come along, you can stay the night." We walk to the shower with Bakugou leaning in me slightly. I turn the water on and make sure it is hot, not warm, hot. We all then step into the shower, I made sure to have a bigger walk in shower, in the rare cases Kitten (bakugou) wanted some shower sex.

I grab the soap and pump some into my hand. I begin washing Bakugou, as he is still a bit stricken from earlier. I make sure to clean him up nicely, seeing as Toga doesn't need help. Bakugou is blushing slightly. Cute. After a few minutes we step out and begin to dry off. I dress Bakugou in nothing but an oversized, pink Hello Kitty hoodie, with cat ears on the hood. I put on my boxers and leave it at that. Toga puts on a onesie with puppy ears, deciding to somewhat match with Bakugou.

We climb into bed, me being in the middle on my side, Toga hugging my backside spooning me, and Bakugou clinging to me like his life depended on it. He puts his head on my chest and nestles into it. We drift off slowly to sleep, content with how life is right now.

My apologies for the slow updating! I have a science project due tomorrow and I'm presenting 14th! I'm kinda nervous about it jfjfjosnfiwkdjvjidn