☆1☆

"Kacchan are you ready for the UA exams?!?!" Deku said excited.

"Hell yeah nerd! But I don't understand why your hiding under this innocent mask."
"People will think I'm gross sooooooooo I kinda have to put on a mask"
"Oh ok."

~:Time skip to after the exams:~

"So how do think you did Kacchan?" Izuku asked still feining innocence.
"I got first obviously!" He replied.
"Wouldn't doubt that Kacchan!" He said whilst walking out the school gates starting to get to his house. Once he was far enough away from anyone that wasn't Kacchan, his personality changed back to pervy immediately. "Sooooo~ Kacchan, you look like your a lot stronger, with muscles like that I'd totally believe you if you said you could lift a thousand kilograms! I wonder what they would feel like under me." Deku teased.
"Only for you deku~." Bakugou replied with a smirk. They walked into Deku's room and sat on his bed. "So have you decided on a hero costume yet?"
"Not really, I was thinking about using All Might's for inspiration, as I am going to enter the school as a nerdy fanboy."
"Ah, ok I think I'll model mine after grenades, since my quirk is explosion." They kept talking until they eventually fell asleep.

~:Time Skip to when they get their UA letters:~

Deku opened his eyes groggily and looked to the sleeping figure on his bed. OH YEAH today we get our UA letters! "Wake up Pommie! ( short for Pomeranian) We get our UA letters today!
"

Oo! What are we waiting for then let's ooh them!"
"Ok~" They opened the letters and guess what, they tied for first!

~:Time Skip to their first day:~

"Come on Deku wake up!" It's our first day at UA you don't wanna be late now do we!" They quickly got dressed and ran to the subway.
"Now remember Kacchan, your supposed to act like a jerky bitch ok?"
"Okkkkkkk..... so like DEKU!" He said acting angry.
"Yeah! You're getting it! Now come on we can't be late to class!" They both ran like HELL to get to class on time. As soon as they got there Bakugou went to his seat and put his feet on his desk, causing a certain blue haired boy to yell.
"GET YOUR FEET OFF THE DESK IT IS DISRESPECTING THE CRAFTSMEN THAT MADE IT!" (You know what happens)

~:Meanwhile with Deku:~

Deku felt his shoulder get tapped. "Hey it's you, from the exam! The pain looking boy! I'm Ochoco Uraraka!" They then noticed a yellow catterpeeman inchworming into the classroom.
"It took you 8 seconds to quiet down, if your just hear to make friends then you can just leave. Anyway we are going to do a quirk test so go to the locker rooms to change." (Don't fully remember what he says Sowwy!)

They went to the locker rooms to change and Deku sneaks a glance at Bakugou. Rawr, he has such a hot body, maybe I can see it later. They walk out of the changing room and see everyone else already there.

"Alright Bakugou since you scored highest on the exams (excluding Deku) you will demonstrate the ball throw." Aizawa said tired. Bakugou walked Into the circle and threw the ball.

"DIE!"
Die? He is getting to into this acting thing. Its cute though nlg. OOH! HE GOT 702.3 meters! (correct me if I'm wrong) Everyone freaked out at the score. Shouts of 'Wow' 'AMAZING' and 'THIS WILL BE SO FUN' were heard.
"If you think this is going to be all fun and games your I for a rough next 3 years."

~:Time skip to after the test:~

(We just see the little magic worms do the timeskip)

"Deku we tied for first!" Bakugou whispered discretely to Deku.
"Woah cool!" Deku exclaimed trying to keep his facade up.
"Also I tried about the expulsion, no one's going to be expelled." Aizawa said tiredly.
"What!?"
"Huh?!"
"Well it was obvious if you were looking hard enough. Sorry, should I have said something sooner?" Momo said sheepishly. Um yeah?! Like a DUH!
"Anyway class dismissed."

As me and Pommie walk back to his his house since I decided to stay the night at his this time. As soon as we walk in we hear a loud BAM! And suddenly Mitsuki was right in front of us gripping onto Pommie tightly.

"Where have you been!! I was so worried!"

"Chill I was just staying the night at Deku's house"

"Oh ok, BUT YOU STILL COULD HAVE TOLD ME!"

"JESUS OK!! I WILL NEXT TIME!" Pommie then holds Deku's hand and drags him towards his room. As soon as they enter Deku flips a switch and the bed turned from a twin to a queen sized bed.

"It was a good idea to study up on how to wire switches to make room changes." (Kinda like an advanced redstone machine in Minecraft) I jumped up onto the bed Pommie following after. He decided to cuddle up next to me cause the night was going to get cold, or that's what his excuse was. I looked over at the now peaceful Pommie for a few moments before letting the darkness of sleep take me away.