☆6☆

Deku's POV

I awake to Mr. Aizawa at my door. What does he want?

"I came here to inform you that you needing cone to class today. Take today to rest from your recent villain attack." Ok wtf is up with Aizawa he would never do this. Whatever. Day with Kitten!(Katsuki) "I'm giving you a day to rest so you can sleep before the league prefers you to no end."

"Wait! Your a part of the LOV Aizawa!?"

"Yes. Shigaraki begged me to join." "Cute little dust mite bastard" Aizawa mutters. I get up out of bed and wake Kitten up. I help him change and we get comfy on the couch.

"Wanna watch some Yaoi?" Katsuki asked. I thought it over and decided we would have enough time to watch some before our classmates get home from school. We have about 5 and a half hours now.

"Sure! What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything's fine by me!" I pop in a disk of my favorite Yaoi. I also switch my room to room two. Not gonna use room three yet. The show begins and Bakugou immediately has an erection, not going unnoticed by Deku. I forgot I dressed him with no underwear. But the short short skirt was definitely the way to go. (His skirt is just a bit shorter than the one shown at the top)

"Hey Kitten, you sure are getting turned on rather quickly today." Deku says amused. "Good pick?" Deku asks. Bakugou nods, blushing.

Deku begins to lift Bakugou's skirt up and rub his palm on Bakugou's Dick (DiScO StiCk) Bakugou begins to whine at the fact he is going slowly. Suddenly a purple smoke appeared and knocked the two out.

˙●°¤○⊙ 5 hours later ⊙○¤°●˙

Momo's POV

I wonder why Deku and Bakugou got the day off, that seems kind of suspicious to me. I'll visit them after class. Oh! Class is almost over- The bell rings cutting off Momo's train of thought. Momo heads over to Uraraka nd taps her in the shoulder. "Hey Uraraka! Want to check on Deku? I'm worried about him, this entire villain situation is kind of suspicious."

"Yeah! Aizawa never gives days off for stuff like that!" Uraraka skips to the dorms after gathering Jiro, Denki, and Kirishima. "Ready?" Uraraka asks. Everyone nods. Uraraka starts pounding on the door, so hard I'm afraid it will break. We hear shuffling noises for a bit then Deku open the door looking disheveled.

"S-sorry! I just got up!" That's not true. Even in weekends he's up before all of us. Messy hair. Appears to be sweating, or has been for a bit. Pants are loose, like he just put them on. Must be nothing though. Uraraka would have said something by now if it was really important. "So what did you guys need?"

"Nothing!" Exclaimed Uraraka. "Just checking up on you!" With that being said Uraraka and Kirishima walk away. Deku goes back into his dorm and locks it.

"Hey guys remember the security cameras I installed in Deku's room while  Bakugou and Deku were kidnapped?" Momo says.

"Yeah what about them?" Jiro asks. "You don't think..."

"Oh she thinks! Thinks that Bakugou and Deku are working with the villains!"

"We should watch the footage from my room, follow me!" Jiro says. "My dorm's right next to his!" They all rush to Jiro's room and pull out Momo's phone, which is connected to the cameras. Jiro plugs her earphones into the wall, which goes unnoticed by Deku because some stuffed animals are blocking it. They all look at Momo's screen.

"This doesn't even look like Deku's dorm. His is all nerdy with All Might merch everywhere. This is really pervy shit. And two beds, why would he need two beds?" Denki asks.

"Idk, lets watch the security footage and see if he is doing anything." Momo says. They all look at the screen and see Bakugou climbing through Deku's vent?

"Why is Bakugou in girl clothes?!" Kaminari yells.

"Shh!" Jiro whisper yells. Bakugou and Deku talk for a bit before Bakugou goes on one of the beds. Deku then appears to be calling someone. A girl with medium blonde hair come s into Deku's room through a portal.

"Who's the chick?" Denki asks only to be shushed again. The girl begins to take off her sweater and shirt. "HOLY-" Both of the girls shush him this time. The girl also takes off her panties and skirt. Deku is visibly hard at this point. The girl pushes Deku on the bed and undos his pants quickly. She then slams down on Deku's dick as hard as he can, and thrusting at the speed of light.

"Ok what the fuck." Jiro says.

"I thought Deku would cum instantly." As soon as Denki says this the blonde girl cums and Deku switches their position to where he is in top. As he does this Bakugou whimpers in his sleep. Deku thrusts into the girl faster albight looking on Bakugou's direction with concern.

Bakugou wakes up with a start and instantly attaches himself to Deku's back. Bakugou look panicked as he decides to top Deku. Bakugou gained an erection from the sounds he heard, and shoves his dick in Deku, attempting to match his speed. Deku then begins to moan and show signs of slow movement. Bakugou speeds up somehow and cums deep in Deku's ass. Deku then like out of the girl and cums on her thighs. The girl cums as well. They go to the shower in his dorm and are out of view from Momo's cameras.

"WE HAVE TO SHOW THE OTHERS THIS!" Denki screams. "JIRO YOU HAVE THE AUDIO RIGHT! THAT GIRL LOOKED LIKE TROUBLE!"

"The audio cuts out the first bit, sorry, I tried my best." Jiro says.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DEKUUUU WHYYYYYYYYY!" Denki screams as if he is broken.

"I have to agree with Denki on this, what in the world was that!" Momo exclaims. Denki proceeds to pass out, falling on Momo and Jiro. Neither of them felt like moving, and too shellshocked to do anything. They decide to just wait for Denki to wake back up

Ok so the next chapter will be this scene but in Deku and Bakugou's POV. Also the reason Jiro's audio is cut off in the beginning is because Deku's room is soundproof, taking her earphone jacks a bit longer to go through the wall.