☆3☆

(AN IM SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG! BUT IM BACK! Also I drew the froggie!)
Deku's POV
I woke up in the new dorm and quickly set it to the first room, the innocent one. I wake up Bakugou, and we quickly get changed for school.

"Why are we in such a rush?" Bakugou asked.

"So no one knows you were here! In their minds we still hate each other!" Bakugou nods and finishes changing.

"Well see ya!" Bakugou chirps and walks out. I finish changing and check the third room to make sure everything was set up, and the camera was still there. I changed the room back into the first room and head to class.

I rush into my seat and barely get there before All Might crashes through the door, breaking it. "I AM HERE! WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Normal person my ass. "GET CHANGED AND MEET ME AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS!"alright.

As I walk to the changing rooms, Bakugou bumps into me with a tremendous amount of force. I can see the sorry look in his eyes and know he doesn't mean it. I skip into the changing room. I have to look oh so exited! for hero training, as if they weren't sleazy bastards. I get there and change as quick as possible, can't let them see the nail marks on my back. I wait for a bit as I sneakily watch Katsuki change. Damn, he's so hot

I get to the training grounds and All Might begins to explain the rules. Whatever, I know I won't go first so I'll just watch whatever the first person does and I'll be fine. I instead choose to occupy my time staring at Katsuki. When All Might finishes speaking she assigns us groups, I'm with Ochako. Damn it! I then notice a purple black hole look in thing appear behind All Might. (Yes ik this isn't how the plotline goes but oh well) Shigaraki then steps out of the portal.

"Get the two children"

"VILLAINS! STAY BACK!" All Might screeches. He then prepares to fight Shigaraki but before he has the chance he was gone.

All Mights POV:
Wait he's gone now? I look around. SHIT! THE CHILDREN!

Shigaraki's POV:

Kurogiri warps me back along with the two children. I then realize they are still conscious. I've been watching the blonde one. He looks feisty, better knock him out while I wait for the rest to get here. "HEY DABI! KNOCK THE BLONDY OUT!" The greenette began to look as though he was gonna fight them at those words. "JUST DO BOTH WHILE YOUR AT IT!"When the were both knocked out I realized they weren't gonna wake till tomorrow. "Well might as well just go to sleep, with how hard you hit them they aren't how wake til tomorrow morning, maybe afternoon." I walk back to my room and lay on my bed. I put on my gloves, the ones that only cover two fingers and put them on. I then grab my stuffie and begin to cuddle it as I drift off to sleep. What an annoying day.
(Also should I like do a tiktok reveal? Idk if I should)