Chapter 18

Precap:

Avneet went to meet Siddharth and was outside the heroine's room waiting for Siddharth when....

***********************************

She stood near the door and heard Siddharth's voice.

Siddharth: I really love you sweetheart. I don't know when our fights turned into love but I am happy it happened. Will you be my life-partner forever?

Girl: Yes.

She opened the gate. Their eyes met and he saw tears and she left.

Siddharth: OH MY GOD!!!!!

He ran behind her. Avneet ran from there went into a nearby garden and sat down.

Avneet: Why god? Why you did this to me? I am always shocked when I come for anything special and happiness. Why why why?

Siddharth kept his hands on her shoulder and she turned to him.

Avneet: Why are you here dude? You proposed her no go with her. Why are you here with me?

Siddharth: Avni....

Avneet: It is only Miss Avneet for you. You didn't even tell me you.... cheat. You are a liar. Never seen a person like you.

Siddharth: Avneet.....

Avneet: I hate you Siddharth.... I hate you *and she broke down* I....

Siddharth: *kept his hands on her mouth* Will you listen to me? Lot you spoke and I listened. Now it is my turn? What do you think of yourself? She was an actress standing there. She was one of my co-singers earlier. So I was just practicing a movie scene with her. I am working there as a singer but she was hesitating as it was her first acting debut. I don't how much you heard. But we nearly acted and scripted from last 1 hour. You came and heard only the last part. Why do you care? You must be happy with your "Riyaz". Why did you come here? And most importantly why are you jealous even if I propose someone. You liked Riyaz no you wanted to give him a chance. Why are you here? Why?

Avneet: *removed his hands with a jerk* because I fucking love you! I just wanted to make you jealous. I did not know you were this much hurt. I was just trying to find out about you. *crying* and I wanted to check whether you loved me or not. I just..... Just.... Just love you.

Siddharth: Aww I love you too baby.

Avneet: *cried louder* I have not even eaten a single bite from the morning. You are always joking to me. *crying very loudly*

Siddharth: *chuckled* Don't take tension food here is delicious.

Avneet: *hugged him* really? You love me?

Siddharth: Of course from the day I saw you. I love you so much. You mean the life to me Avni. My Avni. I just left because I did not want to see you dating any other person.

Avneet: So my maddo is jealous.

Siddharth: Yes I am I have the full right. Now let us go and eat.

They reached the café and ate a lot. She was just happy that she got love of his life.

After some time Reem and others reached there. Nobody knew that he proposed her. They thought she is here after going to her relatives.

Reem: Di, when did you reach?

Avneet: Oh I got free so reached earlier. Just 10 minutes ago.

Siddharth: What a great surprise? Really nearly a shock.

They all enjoyed over there and reached back India.

Avneet: What about a night stay at my place?

Siddharth: Why to trouble your parents? Come at mine.

Avneet: Fine then.

*********************************

Finally proposal chapter!!

Hope you guys liked it!!

Thank you all for 9K+ reads! Love ya!!!

A new book is in progress! Hope you guys love it!!

Kajal💕🥰