Chapter 8

Precap:

Avneet was saved by a boy! Later she lost her phone and was crying.

Sm1 came there!

*************************************************

Yes so finally they meet, the boy and Sm1 was Sid! *all guesses were correct*

Avneet: Only you pulled me inside your trial room, nobody else.

Sid: You are doubting me. Do you even know who I am?

Avneet: I don't and don't want to even. Give me my phone back. *started crying* If it was mine, I would have given you but it's of my dad. Please return it.

Sid: Come with me. Wait a moment. *went near his guards* you know me well. I want to help her but these guards. Please Mohit help me.

Mohit: Don't worry sir nobody will disturb you.

Sid: Thank you. *to Avneet* come with me.

Avneet: *sat in Starbucks* Why is it so empty?

Sid: Don't care about that. Here take this. *gives his phone*

Avneet: This is not mine. Looks the same but I know that well. This is not my phone.

Sid: See I swear I did not take yours. But I think you won't believe me, so here take mine. You just show it to your dad and ask him to keep it. He will allow you I know. Till then by tomorrow I will try to find your phone out.

Avneet: How can I?

Sid: Just shut up and take it. Don't cry again.

Mohit: Sir shall we leave please.

Sid: Coming. Take care of yourself and meet me tomorrow here only. I will surely find it out. Bye.

Avneet: *he left* my god, he is so nice. I shouted at him still he is helping me. Btw he was cute too. Oh gosh Avneet what are you thinking. You don't even know him. But he solved my problem.

Next day, Sid was playing with his dog. He found something in his belt pocket in which he kept his number if it was lost. He saw it was a phone. He called the guards.

Sid: Why did you keep it here?

Guard: Sir we found it lying near him so thought to keep it here.

Sid: Move out. *he goes* Thank god. Let's go.

Next day, he reached Starbucks and gave the phone to the manager and instructed him.

Sid: Remember what I said, give it to this girl and tell her that a boy gave it for you.

Manager: Ok sir.

Avneet reached there.

Waiter: Ma'am the manager called you.

Avneet: *goes inside* Yes sir.

Manager: Oh you are cute, a boy gave it for you. He comes closer to her.....

***********************************************

The manager is coming closer.... What will happen?

Will Avneet fight?

Or if she doesn't what will happen?

Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,

Kajal💕🥰