Chapter 36

Double updates, tum logo ne itne comment kr diya, kya kru? Deni hi pdegi!😂

Precap:

Avneet went to the café to meet the person and she stood shocked.

***********************************

The whole past of them came in her mind, seeing ASHNOOR.

(A/N: All the guesses were wrong😂😂)

Flashback

One day, Avneet was not feeling well, so she decided to go to the hospital.

Doctor: Yes Mrs. Avneet, you are pregnant.

Avneet: Thank you doctor.

She reached home and got a big shock. She saw Siddharth kissing Ashnoor. She was broken.

Siddharth: Listen to me Avneet once.

Avneet: Just shut up, I said shut up. If you want me to be happy and live rather than dying, go from here and do not come back. Dare not to come back. I SAID GO AWAY. *shouted*

Siddharth: At least listen to me once.

Avneet: *shouted bit more loudly* FUCKING CHEAT GO AWAY!

Avneet was crying like hell. Abhishek and Vaishnavi were trying to ask her the reason she was crying. As soon as Avneet told them they started cursing him.

Abhishek: That fucking cheat, how can he do this to my sister? But I think there is something fishy.

Reem: But bhabhi Ashnoor tried to separate you in college also, maybe bhai was innocent.

Avneet: I saw him kissing Reem.

Abhi: Just stop discussing this matter.

Vaishnavi: It is ok baby, stop crying.

Avneet: Bhabhi he left me when I needed him the most.

Reem: Bhabhi you went to the hospital no, what happened?

Avneet: I am pregnant Reem. I have to live for my baby.

Vaishnavi: He has done wrong. I will not leave him.

Abhishek: I don't believe. I think he is innocent.

They took her to a room. She was crying all the time.

Vaishnavi: Be strong Avneet, see it will affect your child. Jannat is also pregnant. Be strong.

Avneet: I will be bhabhi, for my child.

They all consoled her and she slept.

End of flashback

Ashnoor: Missed me babe, I just wanted to inform you something.

Avneet: What do you want to say? And why did you call me by taking my child's name.

Ashnoor: You wouldn't have come on any other request. Now listen.

Avneet: Speak!

Ashnoor: I loved Siddharth very much. And after I made you guys separated I found my true love. He is very nice and now when I am pregnant I have realized and my husband asked me to apologize to you. He asked me to promise him that I'll tell you everything.

Avneet: What do you mean by separating us?

Ashnoor: Listen I will tell you from thestarting. That day when you left for the hospital everyone was at their room. Iwent to meet Siddharth but I forcefully kissed him in front of you. He tried topush me but you had seen and I was very happy that you believed me not him. Hetried to tell you many times but you were not listening to him. After you lefthim, he came to me and slapped me. It hurt my ego. When he was in his car Iordered my men to hit him through truck and they did. There were lot of peoplestanding there so they left and told me that he was so much hurt that hedied at that instant. Now I am just here to apologize to you that I am sorry, Idid it all and he is dead. I am sorry.

***************************************

The past is out, I wanted you all to be clear of everything.

Sid is dead! What will happen now?

Kajal💕🥰

Sorry ya itne cliffhangers ke liye, but I love suspense! Do comment! No chapter remember!