Chapter 28

Precap:

A person from Riyaz's mansion came to meet Siddharth.

************************************************

Siddharth: Call him inside. *servant left* come here everyone. Someone is here to meet us.

Man: Hello sir. I am here to talk about Miss Avneet.

Abhishek: Say fast what she requires now and leave. We don't believe her anymore.

Vaishnavi: Shut up Abhi she is your sister.

Abhishek: Correction 'was'!

Siddharth: Can you please discuss on some other topic, actually I am not interested in that.

Man: You will later regret it Siddharth sir. Only you are the one who can save her.

Siddharth: What do you mean? She is happy there.

Man: She is not. Actually Riyaz sir believed me earlier but yesterday I was beaten by his people as I spoke against him. So I am here to betray him if you want to listen then it is fine.

Reem: Speak fast.

Man: I just heard those saying 5 years ago.....

Flashback

Avneet: See I can do anything. Please don't do that.

Riyaz: No problem cutie, you just have to betray them. Not only Siddharth but break your relations with everyone, each and every one.

Avneet: I will but please.

Riyaz: Sure!

End

Man: So sir, she was forced to do all this and she is in the problem till now. I just want to request you to save her.

Siddharth: Thank you for information. *the person left* see didn't I keep telling you she was not wrong. You guys never listened to me.

Abhishek: We have to save her anyhow.

Jai: First we have to check Riyaz's schedule and reach to Avneet when he is not home.

Vaishnavi: I have a plan....... Understood everybody?

Abhishek: Yes, let us first see his schedule.

They got to know that he was never at home between 1pm to 5 pm. They had a chance of helping Avneet. They left and Jai stood near the main door to see Riyaz coming and going out.

Jai: He is gone. Siddharth go!

Siddharth: *entered the room and saw Avneet wearing a long hoodie and jeans sleeping. He took her in his arms and took him in his car* done guys reach home.

They all reached mansion.

Avneet: *woke up at their mansion but nobody was there in her room* Where am I?

Reem: All of you come here, she is up.

All the group reached there. All were having tears in their eyes. Siddharth had gone for a recording. Jannat went and hugged her.

Avneet: Why are you staring at me like this? I am not that earlier Avneet.

Abhishek: Stop your acting! We got to know everything. Now tell the reason why you did that?

Avneet: I am sorry! Riyaz blackmailed me. Do you remember bhaiya was saved from an accident just by chance? Riyaz planned all that. He threatened me that he will kill all of you if I do not agree to him. I had no other option. He just used me. I was beaten by him many times and I had no other option. I missed you all but I don't want anyone of you in danger.