Chapter 10

A special note for everyone is written in the end of the chapter. Do see that and follow the same. It's really a special request and I want it to happen. Please ya...🤞🤞💙

Precap:

Avneet saw a robber running through the stairs. She catches him and removes his mask.

Avneet: You?

*********************************************

Yeah so that boy was Siddharth.

Sid: We meet again. Actually I live on the 10th floor.

Avneet: Oh yes, your parents must have denied you to go out today.

Sid: *became sad* I.... I..... I am sorry will see you soon.

Avneet: Wait *stopped him* Did I say something wrong?

Sid: No why would you?

Avneet: Then why are you crying?

Sid: I am not crying.

Avneet: I can understand you well. Come at my place. Tell me what happened?

They went inside her house.

Sid: Actually, my mom lives away from me. I have many rivals so I don't want my mom to be a victim of them. And my father....

Avneet: I understand, living without parents is very difficult. *she hugged him* everything will be fine.

Sid: Listen, the guards must have come out in search of me. I should leave.

Avneet: Bye, don't cry otherwise I will call you crying baby.

Sid: Hey not that. My name is Siddharth.

Avneet: Then I will call you Maddo. It's a cute name.

Sid: That is fine. Bye!

He went out of the house and Avneet's parents came there and saw him.

Avneet's Mom: Sir you here? Please come.

Sid: Actually, Avneet became my friend. Please don't tell her anything about me. I already live without my parents. Thank god I got one friend.

Avneet's Mom: You are also like our son. We won't tell her! Happy?

Sid: Thank you.

Avneet's dad: But please don't hurt her. And tell about yourself soon.

Sid: Uncle I tried to tell her many times. But she never listened. But aunty please believe me.

Avneet's Mom: No problem son, and call me mom. We know that you are a nice person.

Sid: *became very happy* Thanks mom.

Avneet: Mom dad, you are talking to this mad.

Sid: So what?

Avneet: Nothing. Mom he is my new friend and he is the one who saved me that day.

Avneet's Mom: Thanks beta.

Sid: You only told me to call you mom then thanking me, not fair.

Avneet's Mom: Yeah sorry ok you enjoy we are going upstairs.

********************************************

So here is your chapter.

Sid tells Avneet his name but she did not notice that.

What will happen further?

How will Avneet know about Sid's real identity.

Will she?

Thanks for reading!

And love to all for giving me 2K+ reads on this story. I am really really thankful.

Love you all! Not more than Siddharth though!

*********************************************

Today I want to introduce a new thing. I will be writing a special chapter for everyone on every Sunday. Any questions you want to ask to the characters in the story can be asked here.

I will start this chapter on this Sunday itself. So write your questions here soon.

Ex- write in the comment section....

question for Sid- when will you marry Avneet?

question for Avneet- How are you so cute?

If you have any questions regarding this special chapter, ask me in the comments.

Like this. Do send your questions. It is my special request to all of you....🥰🥰

Regards,

Kajal💕🥰