Chapter 37

Precap:

Ashnoor spoke the whole truth of their past in front of Avneet.

************************************

Avneet broke down. She started crying violently and hit her many times. She was regretting all the things she did to him. But she had listened to him, he wouldn't have died. She blankly stood up and went to her home back. She didn't even think of seeing Ashnoor anymore.

Avneet reached home crying. Reem saw her and came and hugged her. She was crying violently. She had only told about the message to Vaishnavi who told her to take the phone on recording so that if someone threatens her, they have a proof. She stopped the recording and was just going to listen to it when...

Abhishek: What is going on here?

Jannat: Why is she crying?

Faisu: What happened to her?

Abhishek: Did anyone say anything to her?

Vaishnavi: Shut up all of you! She got a threatening message like this *showed them* and...

Abhishek: Avu, you could have told us this.

Vaishnavi: Shut up! Listen to me first. I allowed her to go and even she had gone to the nearby café and she took the phone on recording. We can listen to the recording and can know what happened?

Reem: Di, what are you waiting for? Play it.

She played the recording and they were also dumbstruck like Avneet. The girls also had tears rolling down their eyes.

Abhishek came and sat beside Avneet, she stopped crying. Her tears had dried but the emotions inside her heart of regret did not!

Abhishek: Now what are you crying for? What are you regretting for?

Avneet: Bhaiya!

Abhishek: What bhaiya? Didn't I say to you he is innocent, didn't I? But no, I don't want to discuss. I believe what I saw. Now see what you saw. This is the way of believing your husband?

Vaishnavi: But really, I was so wrong. I doubted my brother.

Reem: Seriously, I also tried to explain but these two were. I just don't want to say anything more.

Abhishek: Is he dead?

Jai: *entering* No bhaiya.

Avneet: You mean he is alive?

Abhishek: Why do you care? He is my brother, none of your business.

Avneet: How can you say this bhaiya? I love him.

Reem: Bhabhi correction required, you said to me...

Flashback

Reem: Bhabhi I still think he was innocent.

Avneet: I should not have loved him. He was the biggest mistake of my life. The thing is that if he was innocent, at least he should have come again to clear it.

Reem: You still love him right?

Avneet: Correction required, "I loved him." He is no one to me now.

End

Reem: Remember! So now don't try to act like this. You said that he was not there with you when you needed him the most, it is actually... You sent him away when he needed your faith the most.

Avneet: I am sorry and I regret it.

Abhishek: You regret it when he is dead.

Jai: Stop it everyone, bhaiya he is not dead.

Abhishek: But how do you know?

Jai: I have a feeling.

Avneet: Feeling? Like really, I thought you have a proof.

Abhishek: Everyone does not need a proof for everything Avneet. I know you do but we do not and we will find him at any cost.

Avneet: I am sorry bhaiya really. Please forgive me.

Jai: Bhaiya please forgive her, it's not her fault. She just saw it and believed it.

Abhishek: It is Jai. And also of Vaishnavi. She did not trust her own brother. Tell me Avneet, when you betrayed him with Riyaz. I know it was not true. Who supported you?

Avneet: Siddharth!

Abhishek: Who waited for you for freaking 2 years?

Avneet: Siddharth!

Abhishek: Who fought for you with Riyaz even after you said no to his love?

Avneet: Siddharth! I know that bhaiya why are you telling this?

Abhishek: Because you think after this he cheated you. Wow!!! Really I got very intelligent sister.

*********************************

Avneet is being blamed! Is this right?

What will happen now?

Check out this new interview book of mine, go and fill the form, it's for both writers and readers!

Thanks,

Kajal💕🥰