Chapter 27

Precap:

Sid was about to end his life.....

*****************************************

But at the right moment Faisu reached there and jumped over him to take him to the other side.

Siddharth: Let me die! I said let me die.

Faisu: Dying is not a solution Siddharth. Come with me.

Jai: Bhai you can't die like this. You have to be strong, maybe it was not her wish maybe she did all this under pressure.

Siddharth: Nobody does anything under pressure Jai and kissing! Never! It is all my fate, all of the time I get close to someone he/she goes away from me. You know what she always said to me that her shoulders are always available for me to cry. Also I got a news yesterday that my mother died. I wanted to cry and now see I have 2 reasons to cry. I want to end this pain forever.

Faisu: *slapped him* she did all this, not you. Just shut up. It is not your mistake. Just keep your mouth shut and come with me.

Jai: I want to kill Riyaz. I don't know what he did to her.

Faisu: Right now let us go home.

They reached home. Boys also told about Siddharth's mother who was Vaishnavi's mother too. They all were crying. Abhishek was very hurt as he was called useless and he had no connection with her sister.

Vaishnavi: She shouldn't have done that.

Reem: I agree with you di.

Abhishek: She is the worst. She never thought about our feelings.

Jannat: We were always not her cool friends but I also didn't expect this from her.

Everybody was cursing her except Siddharth.

Siddharth: Shut up everybody. I said shut up. *all stopped* Nobody will say a word about her. These are my orders. 

Sid left the room and started crying in a corner.

Vaishnavi: My brother loved her so much still she did this. I can't believe.

Abhishek: I was with her since she was born. If I am useless then your brother is nothing Vaishnavi.

Siddharth: Guys I want to be alone for some time. Please!

Reem: You have swear of mine if you did anything to yourself. Promise me!

Siddharth: Promise, can I go now?

Reem: Yes!

After 2 years, Siddharth became more popular singer. Reem was a fashion designer. Jai was a director. Jannat and Faisu were actors. Siddharth was never happy after that incident. He faked a smile in front of everyone but he cried silently at night. All were sad. Abhishek was most hurt as she was his own sister who left him and also for long 2 years. Sid made many songs, sang in many movies and people loved his work. He became more popular than he was earlier. They all had bought a bungalow in which all of this group lived together as they had always been a support system to Siddharth.

They all were eating breakfast when a man in grey colored suit arrived. He asked the guards to go inside but they did not allow so he told them to tell the owner that he is coming from Riyaz's mansion.

****************************************

2 years later! Avneet didn't come back!?

Now the person has come from Riyaz's mansion? What is he here for?

I hope now the updates are faster!?

Thanks,

Kajal💕🥰