Chapter 11<3

Contrary to what one might think, the estate did not comprise of some castle-like thing and an entire forest for a backyard, but instead a large ultra-modern home.

The front of the estate had a small courtyard consisting of a main stone path the the front door, which had neatly trimmed bushes and trees on either side. The house was lit from the inside, causing the outdoor pool to look like and aurora of color. The two-story home consisted of many windows, which were all bullet-proof, a white body, and dark roofing.

When we got to the gate, a guard in a toll booth greeted us, after Malum rolled down the windows.

"Welcome back miss, who might your guest be?" The guard asked.

"Ah, this is Hayden Aurand, we'll only be here for a little before heading out again."

"Alright, head on in," he said with a smile, opening the gate.

The car circled around the house and Mallum hit the button on the garage opener causing the door slowly rise.

"Wow, I thought my house was cool, but yours is on another level Trinh!" I noticed Hayden who'd been silently admiring the house through the little trip, I swear his eyes had little sparkles in them.

"Why thank you, I appreciate your praise, sir," I replied in a bad stereotypical British accent.

"Pfft, yeah of course," he laughed, unbuckling his seat belt.

I did the same, and opened the car door, stepping into the brightly lit room. The garage doubled as a lounge, featuring a black crushed velvet couch and matching seats, forming a semi-square (a/n: best way to describe it) around a glass coffee table. Mounted on the wall in front of the table, there was an 85" flat screen television, which was currently off. Next to the TV, on the right, was a mini fridge which contained some fruit, some sodas, but mostly juices and different types of water, as I didn't like soda. On the left of the TV, was a snack cabinet with chips, candy, and other things like that.

"DUDE, THIS IS SO COOLLLLLLL!!!" when Hayden got out of the car and saw the lounge, he was like a little kid in a candy shop.

"You're adorable Hayden, but unfortunately, as much as I would like to see you get way too excited over chairs, food, and a TV, I have to go change. Since we're going out, you should probably get changed as well, huh. Oh you can grab a drink or snack if you'd like by the way."

I thought for a bit of how I was supposed to acquire men's clothes, as I was the only full-time inhabitant in this house. We occasionally had guests, because of business, friends (not really), or just people in the mafia who needed a place to stay for a bit. My house was a bit like a second headquarters, and people casually stopped by all the time, which was a bit of the part of the strict security. If it weren't for me personally coming along with Hayden, he would probably have to go through about thirty minutes of procedures before being let inside.

"Oh! You can wear some of Leon's clothing! I think he's about your height," I remembered Mallum's oldest grandkid who kept some clothes here, as he liked to stay over a lot. He might have an... interesting personality to say least, but he wouldn't mind me lending Hayden some of his clothes.

"Hm? Who's Leon," he said from his place on the couch, before I saw a mischievous grin grace his face, "Is he your boyfriend?! My love," he let out a small fake sob, "Is this the man you hold dear? I thought I was the only one in your heart, I feel so betrayed," he said, faking holding back tears.

"Neither of you are my love, the only one who holds my heart is boba. Leon is Mallum's grandkid, he's a year younger than us."

"Ah alright, I will one day steal you from this boba!" He exclaimed with one hand over his heart, and looking to the ceiling.