Intro

^Toph THE baddest b*tch to ever exist. (I will be posting random ATLA pictures so be prepared)

----

Hello, I'm the author, Naomi. This is the first book I've written for Wattpad, so I beg of you, please be nice. I am no professional writer, so there will most likely be grammar mistakes. If you find one, you are more than welcome to leave it in the comments. A couple of things before we start:

"Words in quotation marks," indicate verbal dialogue~

Any words that are italicized are thoughts in our heroine's head~

Any other forms of dialogue will be explained further into the story.~

I have a very very basic plot frame work set for this, so I'm not completely sure what will happen along the way.

Thank you so much for reading, I do appreciate it, now let's get started!

Arigatou, Naomi.

----

Intro

"The one who is the Crystal Dragon's reincarnation is the one who descends from the heavens unto this world. They will bring their flames to rule this Earth."

***

This tale is set in the world of Gaea, a world almost the same as our own, but there was one slight difference, this world had things unexplainable by science or technology. These were the Spirit Manifestations.

There were two Spirit Manifestations one had, a Spirit Weapon, and a Spirit Beast. Both were manifestations of strength, hence the name, but not only of body but of mind as well. Going by what was stated previously, the stronger one was the stronger their manifestations would be. These Spirit Manifestations would awaken at the age of 7. The Spirit Weapon would appear in front of the owner, and the Spirit Beast would appear in the form of a tattoo on the user body.

A Spirit Weapon was a weapon that was created by one's strength to aid and enhance themself. For example, one who was strong in the mind was most likely to have a weapon more suited to a less effort, non-combat effect. A weapon like a fan that could control wind would suit these criteria. But if one were to be stronger physically, they would most likely have a more traditional, combat weapon. A weapon like this would be a sword that could be set ablaze at one's will.

A Spirit Companion was a sort of counterpart to the Spirit Weapon, as the premises were the same. The main difference was that this manifestation was in the form of a magical creature or companion. One who was stronger in the mind might have their creature as a hawk or an eagle. On the other hand, one who was strong in the body might have their creature as a wolf or a lion. These creatures would all have unique sets of abilities, even if normally in wild they wouldn't.

There were rare occasions in which one's strength would be almost balanced completely. It was never possible to have perfectly balanced strength. To have even close, was a one in a million chance. One had to be proficient in both mind and body, not just mediocre.

For a Spirit Weapon, the effect would be that the Spirit Weapon could have more than one form. An example would be that instead of just the form of a sword, it could also take up the form of a scythe. For a Spirit Beast, this would affect the form the actual beast takes on. For example, a Spirit Beast usually took on the form of a creature from the wild. Whereas a companion of one who's strength is almost balanced would take on the form of a mythical creature. This would apply to creatures akin to phoenixes and kitsunes (nine-tailed foxes).

***

Now let us travel back to our heroine, the one who shatters all of these rules like broken glass.

***

Trinity or Trinh Gali, a woman of mixed heritage, both Vietnamese and Israeli. She is the only person in the entire world who has perfectly balanced strength. This isn't the only reason she could rule the world before she was even an adult. Nor is it even because she can access the knowledge of a separate lifetime. It is because she, who holds the world in her hands, is the Crystal Dragon's reincarnation.*

Only she, the woman made of crystal, could rule the world.**

---

*wow reallyyyyyyy? I could have neverrrrrr guessed.

**reminds me of avatar, "Only the Avatar...can save the world."

Whew, I was laying in bed, about to fall asleep, when this entire idea hit me harder than truck-san could ever dream of.

Time: 1:32pm 

Thank you @Kever12 for the vote!

Thank you @GAKURUKI1037 for voting!

***

Why am I so damn cringey, anime gods help me.