Chapter Two<3

"So... you're saying I now own The Red Boar Mafia?" I asked slowly.

"Yes."

"Let me repeat Ms. Shanalea, I. Now. Own. A MOTHER FRICKIN MAFIA????????!!!!!!!"

She chuckled a little and turned her head to the side.

"Yes, that's true miss."

"Oh dear..." I started.

"Is there a problem miss?"

"...yes, obviously. We need a new name!"

She burst out laughing after trying to hold it in, "I'm so sorry miss," she said while laughing, "yes, we do need a name I guess."

She did that kind of sigh you do after you've finished laughing that slightly sounds a bit like a siren. She regained her posture and asked:

"What about 'The Crystal Dragon Mafia'?" 

"A bit unoriginal... but I like it!" 

***

A week later for this lazy as* writer~~

So this was it, the newly named Crystal dragon mafia. When we stopped driving, I saw a large warehouse with at least fifty guards on each side of the building. Needs some remodeling, but it's pretty big. Good security, nice, I like it.

I stepped out of the car and I heard whispers like, "Who's the girl in blue?" "Why's she with the boss" "Wait look at the golden eyes, maybe it's her?" "You're right! She has long, black hair too!"

Someone with a bravery level of 1,000,000 yelled out, "Hey! Are you The Dragon?!"

I looked at him, he flinched a little, 'guess I was intimidating? 

"Yeah."

Well, that shut everyone up quite nicely.

Shanalea, or Shana as I called her, started walking towards the door so I quickly followed. 

When we walked in similar whispers were heard, and I just scoffed in my head.

"Boss, if I may, who is the girl?" Well I didn't like him too much either I guess.

"Your new boss, Detrich."

Ooh snappy, I liked her, but definitely not "Detrich".

"W-wait The Crystal Dragon?!" he asked shocked or scared, maybe a bit or a lot of both. Ooh scared now were you.

"Yeah, watchya gonna do about it?" I glared at him intimidatingly. 

"Um, nothing..." he backed away slowly.

Anywaysssss, the interior of the warehouse was a mix between a bar and a lounge. There was a circular bar in the center of the room that multiple people are sitting at. 

In the rest of the ware house were a mix oh chairs and mismatched sofas. There was a dark iron staircase leading up to a balcony like walkway. On the walkway, there was a singular door that was painted a dark brown with a golden fancy handle.

Needed majjjjjoooooorrrrrrr remodeling but the space was nice.

And when I stopped observing the room I had more people staring at me, oh dear.

"Everyone listen up!" well that definitely helped the staring situation, but a necessary evil I guess, "I Shanalea Gandalin, your boss, now renounce my title to this young woman Trinh Gali. She will not be treated with an ounce less of respect than I was. She earned this fair and square. As you all know, to become the new boss, your have to defeat the previous one. This applies to her as well, thank you."