Chapter 5<3

^^iT'Ll qUEncH yA

We walked outside of the large classroom, into the grand hallway. I turned my head from side to side looking for the girls from earlier. I saw the blonde one come out of the door, with her head down, huddled around her books like she was protecting them. From what I could tell if her face she had lots and lots of freckles and long lashes. She was wearing the version of the school uniform with a skirt, and had a chunky, pink, knit sweater over it, I guess it was the winter, but I had a feeling she always dressed like that. She was wearing white nike shoes, that were typically used for volleyball. I walked over and tapped her shoulder. She seemed a bit frightened and did a little jump.

"Hi! I'm Trinh, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout after school?" I asked quite energetically.

"U-um, I m-mean I have to study... and um..." she looked at me like I was a lion and she was an injured gazelle or something. I noticed that she had chocolate brown eyes. They seemed familiar, well actually, she seemed familiar as a whole.

"Then we can study together!" I don't know why, but I really liked her, so I really wanted to hang out with her.

I saw the green haired girl walk out of the class as well, she looked like a typical rebel e-girl, but cooler. She had on mostly black make-up, with the exception of some lime green eyeshadow that matched nicely with her hair. She even had dark green eyes, similar to Nevlyn's, but a bit darker. She had the plaid skirt on, surprisingly, but she put on a black, cropped, band tee shirt over the white button up. She also had attached some chains to the side of the skirt, which matched the necklace she was wearing. To finish the look she had on fishnet stockings and black doc martins. She had a vibe going on.

I called out to her, pointing to the three of us:

"Hey! I say we should all study together, what do you think?"

"Yeah, sure, whose house? My name's Amara."

She was chill, and didn't care that we were strangers like me. I think we were going to get along well.

"Oh cool, I'm Trinh. So blondie, what do you say?" I asked turning back to her.

"H-hey I have a name," she protested meekly.

"So then what is it?" I inquired.

"Emilia!" She exclaimed weakly.

I laughed a little, "You're cute, blondie."

She turned red and tried to argue, "I-I'm not cute!"

"Whatever you say, blondie," Amara teased. We looked at each other and lightly chuckled while Emilia was just red and stood there. I felt like the male lead in some Chinese Novel.

"Okay, okay, we need to get to class, but whose house?" I asked, bringing the question back up. "Actually we could go to mine, but one detail, I kinda run a mafia, but I have my own house. It's just if we go to my place, don't be frightened by all the people and guards there."

The both stared at me with their jaws on the floor.

Amara broke the silence first, "OMG THAT'S SO COOL WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE LIKE TRINH, AS IN TRINITY, AS IN THE CRYSTAL DRAGON?!?! CAN WE GO TO YOUR HOUSE PLEASE OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!"

Now people in the hallway were staring at us, I think this is what Nevlyn meant by, "shouting it from the rooftops", or well, hallway.

"Yes, yes, now calm down please," I said trying have her not shout again.

I looked over to Emilia, who had... awe and respect in her eyes? I was not expecting that one.

"You thoughts Emilia?..." I was confused, I thought she would be more... scared.