Sex slave

Last year in the UK, a new law was passed. This law allows for people who have been proven guilty in court to be their accuser's slave for life, rather than going to prison. The only issue? The system was corrupted and now it's basically an underground sex slavery ring.
Niall didn't know how he ended up here. He was in the back of a van, nude besides a butt plug, hands cuffed behind his back and mouth covered. There were others in the truck, also. Every once in awhile they would stop, and someone would get sold to a new owner. Niall felt his heart beating faster as they stopped again.
Liam turned to his best friend Andy "How does this even work" He asked at the truck stopped in front of them. Liam's best friend had been in this business since the law had started and Liam had just broken up with his boyfriend and was lonely so he thought we would try it ."Just pick the sexiest one and he's yours" Andy shrugged, he laughed and walked to the truck.
Niall bit his lip as it stopped. He was nervous, all he'd done was attempted to steal a video game and this was what he got. Liam walked Into the truck and it immediately smelled like cum. He examined each boy carefully. too skinny, too tall, too... ugly, too PERFECT ,Liam smirked and pointed to Niall who had his head down. "I want him".
Niall hesitantly looked up and saw Liam pointing at him, Niall felt his head spin and his legs go weak. The blonde fell and whimpered as the metal of the handcuffs dug into his wrists and his body went slack. Why was Niall so fearful of the friendly looking guy that was maybe a bit older than him? Well that's because Niall Horan, fittest boy in the sex trade, was in fact a virgin. "I've been waiting for someone to buy this slut." The man said in a southern American accent, running his hands up Niall's arms to unlock the handcuffs "Nice ass on this boy" The man said to Liam as he grabbed Niall's ass. Liam's eyes widened and the man tore the tape off on Niall's his mouth. Liam instantly reached up to soothe his lip as the man pulled out the butt plug.
Niall kept quiet as Liam and the man filled out the paperwork and Liam handed the man the money then proceeded to grab Niall's wrist and pulled him to his car quickly due to the fact that it was November and Niall was naked. Once in the car Liam handed Niall a blanket and Niall held on to it for dear life, "What's your name gorgeous?" Liam asked, Niall began to sob into the blanket. Liam immediately rubbed Niall's back "I'm sorry I didn't mean-" Liam was cut off by Niall "No its fine I shouldn't have acted out like that I'm so sorry just please don't hurt me." Niall pleated. Liam looked at Niall curiously "Why would I hurt you baby?' Liam asked softly, Niall looked at him with a raised eyebrow "... because that's what your supposed to do, hurt me and use me for kinky painful sex. Isn't that why you bought me?". To be honest Liam didn't know why he bought him, maybe because Andy convinced him to, in fact the word 'bought' made his skin crawl.
"I don't like that word" Liam stated. Niall looked confused "bought... I don't like it, can we say adopted?" Liam asked nervously. Niall smiled at him "Yeah sure..." Niall trailed off because he didn't know the boys name. Liam smiled and stuck his hand out for Liam to shake "Liam James Payne" Liam introduced, Niall smiled back and shook the outstretched hand "Niall James Horan". Liam's smile faded "Why were you just crying?' Liam asked and grabbed Niall's hand "I'm sorry about that it was just so scary in there, they were more like happy tears because you got me out of there. But I also got a bit scared when you called me gorgeous" Niall admitted sheepishly. Liam pulled out of the old warehouse parking lot and began driving to his house "When we get to my house you are going to take a shower and go to sleep in my bed, no questions asked." Niall nodded and turned to Liam "Is this your first to me buy-I mean adopting?" "Yes but I'm not going to keep you locked up, I want you to be like any other person... just I want to be your like boyfriend... yeah your boyfriend. What do you say?" Liam smiled, still looking at the road.
Niall thought for a minute but thought about it but decided this would be good, he'll just be like any other guy with a job and a boyfriend and friends. "Yeah I'd like that Li... I mean Liam sorry" Liam grinned and glanced at Niall "No I like it Ni Ni" he chuckled before turning into his drive way.