Belong

"Shut the fuck up." Liam demanded quietly into Niall's ear as he thrusted into him fast and hard. "Don't need my parents knowing I'm fucking the cute little tutor." The brunette chuckled darkly. "But I want more." Niall breathed desperately. Liam smirked and thrusted into him faster watching as Niall's toes curled and his orgasm washed over him. "Oh god." Liam groaned coming as he felt Niall clench around him.

"Come on get up, I've got algebra homework." Liam said licking the bit of cum off Niall's chest. "Yes of coarse." The blonde mumbled and nodded getting up and pulled on his clothes quickly and pushed up his glasses.

Liam sat on his bed and played video games the rest of the half hour as Niall did the older mans homework. This is usually how it was. Liam would fuck Niall and then make Niall do all his work, Niall ever asked why really. He was afraid of Liam honestly, Niall was a little sophomore and Liam was a big jock senior.

"I um... I'm done." Niall said standing up and put his back pack on. Liam didn't look up he just nodded "Cool, I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and wear those cute pink underwear I'm feeling kinky recently." The blonde nodded slowly "Yes." He answered before walking out. Liam shrugged and just laid back on his bed grabbing hold of his cock, he didn't bother to get dressed. As usual Liam got off thinking about fucking some teacher or something just to get himself off. Tomorrow he would have Niall there again instead of his hand. His phone was dead or he probably would be asking some cheerleader for nudes on snapchat.

Niall went home and sighed as he walked in breathing in the smell of the food his mom was cooking. "Hey honey! Are you hungry?!" She yelled. Niall walked in and nodded laying his head on the counter sitting down at the island. "Gosh I'm exhausted." He huffed out. "Mom why did you sign me up for that stupid tutoring thing anyways?" He asked.

Maura frowned and glanced over at him "Well you're a certified genius Niall, not many people can say that don't you wanna help someone out with your talent? Plus you're always reading you need a friend, he seams nice." She shrugged. "Well he is an asshole." Niall spat. "Hey! Niall James do not speak like that around your mother." Maura warned giving him a threatening look. "Yeah mom ok." He rolled his eyes taking his book bag upstairs.

The blonde got in the shower and just began to think. About Liam of coarse, as he does daily. How much he loved him, how he didn't just want Liam to fuck him he wanted him to make love to him. Sadly Niall knew Liam would never feel the same, Niall was just a toy to Liam just a quick fuck who would do anything Liam wanted.

The blonde ate dinner and laid on his bed finishing his home work easily. Though Niall was in his second year of high school he was taking all senior classes which might be great if he wasn't with Liam and all his friends. They were all such pricks, they always called him 'fag' and 'homo' little did they know he lost his virginity to their leader. Niall reached over into the side drawer of his dresser and pulled out a small vibrator before disappearing under the blankets.

After school Niall went to his locker and put some of his books away beginning to walk toward Liam's house when a car stopped in front of him. The tinted window rolled down revealing a smirking Liam. "Get in before someone sees you." He said. Niall ran around to the other side and got in quickly. Of coarse Liam drove a brand new range rover.

"So my parents will be home late today." Liam said breaking the silence as they pulled on his street. "I know how loud you are little Niall, your innocent act doesn't fool me." The brunette said putting his car in park once they reached the drive way. "Oh fun." Niall mumbled to himself getting out. This was gonna be a long day.

The two boys walked up to Liam's room and sat on the bed awkwardly until Liam glanced back at Niall's ass. "I'm glad you listened to my choice of lingerie." He said hooking his finger in the back of Niall's pastel pink y fronts. "How would you feel if I bought you some panties to wear for me." Liam asked causing Niall to swallow thickly and nod "Yes." He said knowing that answer always pleased Liam. The brunette went behind Niall and slid his hands up the back of his shirt. "That's yes daddy." He smirked.

"Daddy!" Niall yelled as Liam fucked him harder then ever before. As quiet and shy Niall was, in bed he was an animal. Niall was a slut really, he begged for Liam's cock and called him daddy and loved to be spanked. Liam wouldn't admit it but Niall was his favorite fuck he loved how responsive Niall was to every touch, he was a screamer. "Yeah Niall keep moaning for daddy." Liam grunted thrusting in a few more times as Niall gasped "Yes daddy harder daddy." "Oh Niall." Liam whispered thrusting in once more before releasing into Niall as Niall also hit his high. Liam fucked Niall trough his orgasm until both of them were tiered. They had never gone that hard.

"Wow that was amazing." Liam sighed rolling over and pecked Niall making them both freeze. In the past few months Liam fucked Niall about 50 times but they ha never kissed. It was Niall's first kiss ever. "I-I'm sorry." Liam whispered. Niall shook his head and jumped off the bed. "I should go." He mumbled pushing up his glasses and got dressed fast. "Wait Niall-" Liam was cut off hearing Niall slam the door to his room. He really needed Niall, not just for Sex he needed to pass math. Liam sighed and closed his eyes grabbing his cock but all he could see was Niall. No hot girl just little Niall under him.

Niall was almost out the door when he was stopped by Liam's parents "Oh Niall! Hi, how have you been?" Karen asked sweetly. Niall smiled not wanting to be bitter to such nice people despite their asshole son. "Hello Mrs.Payne, I've been ok. How about you?" He asked following her into the kitchen. "Oh the usual." She said placing her pocketbook on the counter. "Why don't you stay for dinner?" She asked. Niall was about to decline before she shook her head "I'll have none of that you're staying. It's so nice what you're doing for Liam, without you he would get kicked off the team."

Niall smiled "Its no problem." He said sincerely because he really didn't mind having to spend 2 hours every Thursday and Friday with his crush. "Here why don't you help me with the salad." She said pulling the lettuce from the fridge. Niall smiled "I would absolutely love to help." He said taking it from her before Karen turned on the radio.

Liam walked down the stairs an hour later and heard his mom laughing confused he walked down the stairs "Mom?" He called walking in being surprised to see Niall there chopping up onions talking with his mom. "Oh Liam set the table please? And get your father from the garage." She said ignoring his questioning look. Liam nodded and did what he was told setting an extra place next to himself for Niall.

Once the four of them sat down for dinner it was a bit awkward but once they began talking it was like Niall was part of the family. "Oh Niall don't you want some meatloaf?" Karen asked as they finished a discussion about how annoying it was when someone left the room without closing the door. "No thank you actually I'm vegan, I don't eat anything that comes from an animal such as eggs or milk or cheese." He said eating another bite of rice. "That's an interesting lifestyle, what made you want to do it?" Liam's father asked.

"Well first of all the animals are treated horribly and I find it completely revolting. Second of all my skin has cleared up a lot since cutting out dairy and I have a lot more energy. Plus 70% of the grains on this planet are used to fed animals we will kill, that food could he going to people in need." Niall explained just using a few examples, he didn't wanna scare them off. Liam smiled "You know I think that's really great. Maybe one night you could teach us how to make a vegan dinner." He suggested. Niall giggled a bit "Yeah I'd love that." He said smiling back at Liam and for once he didn't feel like a toy to Liam he felt like he belonged.

A.n. Second part to this and to bulls in the Bronx coming shortly :)))