Bulls in The Bronx

A.n. I love pierce the veil. This one shot is 1000000% better and funnier if you listed to the song. Plus the song is fucking amazing.

"I've been having this dream that we can fly-y-y, so maybe of we never wake up we can take the sky." Liam was singing the last song of the night causing the crowd to go crazy. Liam loved performing and this was his first ever concert in Ireland meaning literally every fan in the country had tried to get a ticket. The venue was sold out in 17 seconds. "Oh alright." He screamed before the guitar solo began.

Liam had been eyeing this small lilac haired boy in the front row all night and he was gonna do anything he could to get him back to the hotel. Liam leaned down to the security guard. "Bring the lilac haired boy in the first row to my dressing room after wards. Tell him he won a meet and greet or something." The bald man nodded and did what he was told. He watched from a distance as Niall almost began crying at the news and almost laughed a bit at how adorable it was. Liam had to regain his composure quickly almost forgetting he needed to finish the song.

"Please don't take this out on me, cause you're the only thing that's keeping me alive." He sang taking the mic from the stand so he could move to the side of the stage grabbing a few hands as he continued. "And I don't want to wait for the down set date cause I would rather end it all tonight. And if I mean anything to you I'm sorry but I made up my mind!" The brunette sang gradually getting louder until he was screaming the last sentence. "Maybe were just having too much fun maybe you can't handle yourself staring at me with your lips and tongue."

Liam went to the edge of the stage kneeling down and grabbed Niall's hand as he finished the last verse. "I've been having this dream that we can fly-y-y so darling close your eyes. Cause you're about to miss everything! About to miss everything." He ended just smiling and winking at Niall as his band finished the last notes and the stage went black.

"Thank you everyone! I'll be back tomorrow!" Liam called into the mic hearing the screams. The man washed his face and went to the bathroom before walking into his dressing room. "I see you got my invite." Liam said seeing the small boy on the couch fixing his flower crown. He was so unlike any of his other fans it intrigued Liam. Most of his fans wore black and were depressed but Niall was giggling away the whole concert and was fun and colorful.

"O-oh yeah, I'm Niall by the way." Niall giggled and stood up making his way over. Internally he was having a heart attack. "Well hello gorgeous I'm Liam, but I'm sure you knew that." He joked. "So Niall did you come here with anyone?" Liam asked opening a water and took a sip before taking his shirt off. Niall shook his head checking himself out in the full length mirror. "Nope, just me. I got my drivers license last week so I drove myself." He said quite proudly.

Liam smirked knowing if Niall just got his license he must be pretty young. The brunette walked back over to Niall and placed a hand on his ass. "Well how old are you baby? Because I'd like to take you back to the hotel." Niall froze. Not only was he in a room with the lead singer of his favorite band but he was touching his ass! The smaller boy thought he was doing a pretty good job at not freaking out so far but Liam ruined it. "I'm 17. T-take me back to the h-hotel like-" Niall was cut off by Liam chuckling softly "Like I want to fuck you." He said simply and confidently.

Liam knew Niall had to be gay there was no way he wasn't with his lilac hair and cute skinny jeans. Plus since Liam was openly bi sexual he could spot another gay from 2 miles away. Usually he never did this but Niall was so perfect he had to have him. Not just for a night Liam wanted Niall to come on tour with him and buy him all the gifts in the world.

"Hotel rooms are cheap and there's one down the street." Niall giggled quietly quoting Liam's song. "Don't you threaten me with a good time." Liam laughed a bit singing the next part. "What do you say little Niall." The brunette whispered in the smaller boys ear. "You can't handle your self mr.payne can you? Staring at me with your lips and tongue." The lilac hair boy whispered. Liam laughed "Just come with me." He said pulling Niall by the hand out the back door trough the screaming fans. "I'm gonna have some fun with you tonight." Liam whispered into the younger boys ear as they drove off.

The next morning Liam was kind of upset when he didn't feel a little head on his chest but he was never so happy in his life as he was when he found a note laying on the pillow. "Sorry babe, I have classes today and I didn't wanna wake you and end up riding you again :) text me? My number is xxx-xxxx". The brunette stretched and smiled texting Niall right away. 'Do you know I counted your heartbeats before you sleep.' He sent before sighing "maybe we just had too much fun." He chuckled to himself.

A.n. This sucked I'm sorry I'll fix it