Chapter 14 [QiGong]

Please read the note after the story.

Thanks!

*****

14

QiGong

Ducking my head, I tried to meditate all the things that had happened in this past few hours after the battle with a bunch of slashers.

First, we met Lulubell, Pentium and Leroy for the second time.

Second, we had sparring. That hurt a lot and we lose.

Third, we will undergo quest from the guild. Tomorrow.

Fourth, I haven’t had a chance to meet Lalaine and reconcile with her. Either Krishna? Actually, it is Krishnel but I want to call her Krishna. Most likely, my nickname to her.

Lastly, ‘em stuck with this ungrateful jerk who doesn’t care about others in this room in utter darkness. I don’t know whats the purpose on contemplating about our team work, which is, obviously, doesn’t apply to this jerks eccentric personality.

He’s really reckless, careless and selfish. I wanna punch him, really.

We stay still. No one dared to talk and break the deafening silence between us. For a minute, I heard a rustling sound coming from Tux.

As much as I don’t want to budge, curiosity always itch me. I tilted my head to his direction. Only his silhouette is visible through the little amount of light that peeps from small holes of the ceiling. Im not afraid of darkness. Actually, ‘em a lurker at night, doing some ninja moves to escape the campus to investigate the others.

I saw him, not so clearly –cleaning his broad sword. Hmm… wonder where he got that?

I stared at him unconsciously. Knowing that he won’t notice me due to darkness and silence.

“Staring at someone is rude.” He interjects. I almost jump out of my seat when he suddenly speak.

“Geez! You startle me!” I scoff, narrowing my eyes on his silhouette as if I can hurt him just by glaring on it. I took a heavy breath to calm myself.

“That’s what you get when you let them feel you.” He retorted nonchalantly.

“Feel me? Where? How?” I ask incredulously.

“Just now. I felt your eyes on my back.”

I snorted. As if my eyes would touch his back? No way!

A flash of memory interrupts. But come to think of it, Lulubell also felt the same thing as Tux. The only difference is that, that time I wore a scouter but now ‘em not.

Is my aura is a little bit noticeable?

“Are you wondering why?”

I didn’t reply.

“You have an aura of a lurer. That’s explaines why the slashers are coming non stop. You’re luring them. Have you not learned how to conceal it?”

“Conceal it?” I wondered.

 As far as my memory serves me right, we didn’t study about aura concealing or whatever he’s talking about.

I saw him turned his body in my direction but still I cannot clearly see his face. What a struggle.

“It’s funny. You often stay in class yet you didn’t learn anything. Try applying what you learn on daily basis, okay?” he said sarcastically.