4) His ocean blue orbs

"You were fishing for a star
In the sea of this night sky ,
Some seemed really far
While some missed your farsighted eyes ...

By pure chance of some sort
U caught a falling comet ,
And that is the long story short
How you and I finally met"....

-dhaval rathod

____________________________________________________________________________

Alison pov -

I woke up due to restlessness and annoying sound of my alarm clock .
Yesterday I slept little late because I was preparing for my today's term .

I pushed the comforter off of me and take quick bath and get ready . It was early today and I wanted to take some fresh air so I went school little early .

In school campus

I am in my class and there is no one . Is I am the only one here , not a single sound can be heard . Well sometimes it's good to be alone then with somebody , all shoud try this atleast once .

I always like to be alone ,since I always had a problems making friends . I was never good at it , even Julie and Rena approached me first . Sometimes seeing people with huge frnd group , I wonder was it really friendship or just a facades because they never care for eachother's feelings .

I simply never felt the need to have someone near me , but there is this emptiness within me which is still to be filled . I feel like something is always missing or maybe someone , maybe ...

No matter how I tried that emptiness refused to be filled .

This hardwork , this struggles all this is to brought smile on my parents face . I still remember when first time I get full marks in test and when I showed that to them , the look on their face was just prizeless . The feeling of pride they were showing me and not to mention their teary eyes , it can't be expressed in words .

I know they really work Hard just to make me study and give me good living . They have faced many struggles in their life and they don't want me to go through that too . I totally understand their point of view and respect it .

The sound of people coming break my trance of thoughts .My exam will start in few minutes , so I take a look at my my notes for last .

***

My exam just finished a few minutes ago . It was not that easy but I did well . My headache was returning and it's getting unbearable. I didn't bought any medicines too.

I think I should take some rest , But where ?

I was walking towards one of the tree in play field where sports student always come for practice but today it wasn't many . As our terms are going and we all have to study .

Finally I found a good place to relax . There was a large trees with beautiful green leaves and some are ready for fall due to their brown shades . There are many tree here and there along with benches .

I take a place on bench and start drinking my water . I am feeling little dizzy and I feel like all my energy is drain out .