10) she waited that long

Aaron Pov -

We were eating our lunch when someone enter the cafeteria .

"Sorry guys for interrupting you but I need to inform you this . Our school premises is arranging a trip for all of us . If any of you is ready to go then kindly register your names to your respective class teachers . The destination is still to be find but it is surely a Adventure trip "

" And one more thing as it is adventurous trip  , destination will be natural place or maybe forest where we have to do all by ourselves so keep that in mind and don't forget to keep your necessary things or food "

Just hearing this news my friends started discussing and getting excited . I like adventure , infact in my former school I have attended many adventure trips . I wonder what destination we will be going .

I like forest , we can learn many things their . I wonder will she come .

                           *****

We are in our classroom attending science lecture . Cam and Eric are on both side of me while max is sitting beside Eric . They are really fun guy except cam , he is a bit silent type but we love him .

I like science not much but not less either . I love football , it is my hobby but I don't let it affect my studies .

Our teacher was explaining something on board when we all heard a knock on door . Now all our attention was on that person .

"Please ! May I come in mam " a sweet voice said .

A girl's come inside and it was that girl which I helped .

What was her name ..Umm  _Al - li
A-Alison right . she was Alison.

She gave something to our teacher , probably a circular or a notice . Mam was busy in signing some sheets while she looked here and there observing our class. She was fidging with her fingers which clearly shows she was nervous . One thing I get to know , when she gets nervous she does that .

While she was  observing our class  For a moment our eyes  meet  and her eyes become wide with surprise  . Probably she didn't expect to see me here . Soon she looked down to break our eye contact and leave . Strange I thought .

"Attention students ! It's a notice regarding our trip " mam said

"Our trip destination is decided and it's  a forest place where we will be staying for week . We will be going in next 2 days . Our school staff will take some  food along but you have to take your necessary stuff's , medicine ,etc .
      Many games and adventurous things will going to take place so whosoever is interested kindly register your name . "

Wow , forest place . I like traveling natural place . It's going to be  scarey and exciting at the same time .

" What you think bro ! I am really excited for trip " Eric said excitedly .

" Yeah me too " cam said . They were Discussing all about trip and stuff . I saw max was silent all the time . He is thinking something I thought .

" Max ! What about you , are you not excited ? I aske to max .

" Yeah , I am excited too " he said " I was just thinking something "

" What it is ? If you want , we can help "I told him genuinely . We are like a brother to eachother and if someone is in troubles we will surely help him  .

" It isn't something serious but I just remember a thing " he said . By now Eric , cam and me ,we all were listening him silently .

"You remember that girl who came few minutes ago ? " He asked looking at all of us . Now situation was getting really suspence . I was curious to know what he has to say about her .

Heart's too bleed जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें