13 ) hint of emotion

Aaron Pov-

I woke up with a slight pain in my back and arm . I realised this is not my bedroom and I am in tent with my friends . I checked my phone to see what time it is . 5:4 am in morning , it was too early but my sleep had already gone .

I came out of tent and saw it was still dark outside . And I just forgot we are in forest and that's why cold here is next level .  I can see water droplets on the surface of tent . Thank god I bought some warm clothes .

I brush my teeth and wash my face even water was as cold as ice  . Now I feel fresh . Their is a small river near our place . When yesterday we reached here I asked forest officer to give some instruction about near by places and that's when we go their to saw river .

I should go their ,maybe I can see sunrise . I bought poloroid with me too so that we can reminish memories from here .

Few minutes of walking it takes to reach their . And as I am walking I can feel morning breeze giving tingles to my skin . I can hear birds chirping and sound of leaves moving by the pressure of wind . And I get to know what fresh air means when I came here .

Finally I reached here , little fog is  present in air  due to which I didn't get to see what is ahead of me

Finally I reached here , little fog is  present in air  due to which I didn't get to see what is ahead of me . I take some steps forward that's when I saw a silhouette of someone standing at the edge of river . But who can be here and that too at this time I thought .

I get a little close and saw it was a girl but I can't see her face .  should I call her but I don't who she is .

" Hey " I call her but it seems she didn't hear me . She was lost in her own thoughts .

I get little near so that I am just behind her . I place my right hand on her shoulder and I saw her flinched . I didn't mean to scare her but it was sure that she is from our school and I want to know who she is .

Slowly she turned behind to look me but due to some rock she tripped over her leg and she lost her balance . She was going to fall in river .... Fear was clearly evident on her face and her hands immediately moved forward to look for any support . But before she can fall in river I caught her hand and and that's when I saw her face .

ALISON !! I was shocked to see her here and so was she . I pull her towards me and we both fall on ground . Suddenly,  my heart beats start to raise . When I realised what position we were in I immediately distance myself . It's not that I feel something for her infact I know for whom my heart beats . It's Ava and I will always be honest to her even though she don't reciprocate my feelings .

"  A-are you okk "I asked her , she was still starlted by what was going to happen . She nodded and get up from ground . The situation become very awakard but I  asked

"  What are you doing here at this time "I asked again . Once again she wasn't answering . This girl is really something , can't she answer instantly .