15) Back to home

Aaron pov -

We were enjoying our last bornfire as tomorrow we have to leave . I don't want to leave this place yet , but we can't stay here always .

To say this trip not only freshen up my mind but strengthen my bond with other's . I get to know my friends better and explore this place . But most importantly I get to know her better . I don't think I need to tell who I am talking about , right ? Because you already know who she is .

Yes you are right , it's Ava ! What to say about her . She is really kind and  friendly . Before coming here I asked her to be my friend , to be honest  I was afraid of her reply but to my surprise she gradually accept and we are friends now .

As of now she is sitting beside Alison and I can see her clearly . I like the way she behave natural and mixed with everyone easily . She was looking beautiful  with her hair tuged in a ponytail . I like when she keeps her hair free but she looks enchanting in every way .

I love the way she smiles , it always brighten my day and make it more joyous . One talk with her and I always forget about myself , I don't know how she does that . Everytime I look at her my heart  skips a beat . Sometimes I think , these feelings I have will she ever know . Will she ever give me a chance to brighten her day just like does mine . I promise if she agrees to give me a chance I will fill her life with every happiness that I can find .

I hope someday I can gain enough courage to ask her to be mine . I have always dreamed to call her mine only if she can give that right to me . But I don't want to hurry anything ,. Slowly we are getting at a place where we can talk like normal friends and I am grateful for that .

I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot I was with my friends .

We were thinking what to do today as many of games had already played before , we  really enjoyed it though .  One of our friend said we should play fortunate and unfortunate but then Alison suggest we should do what we want . Her ideas are really awesome I have to admit that .

It was really funny between Eric and max . Both are dickhead to do such things , I mean their are other ways to take revenge other than throwing eggs , for once I can understand Eric stole his shoes but that dump also forgot where he hide them . Are they really my friends . Time was flowing smoothly , it was fun knowing what others think and then it was  Alison' s turn  .

I am curious to know what she will do  because I don't think she knows anything other than shuttering . Let's see what she has to offer . When her friend asked her what she will be doing she didn't reply . Only if she know anything I thought in my mind .

When she asked to borrow guitar , I was shocked but I didn't show it . She can play guitar I thought but then my subconscious mind said  I know nothing about her .

Soon she take her seat  and placed guitar on her lap . Once again she was fidging with her fingers , she is nervous I can see that .

All our eyes were on her and we were waiting for her to start . Slowly her fingers lingered on the strings of guitar and she start singing but before that she looked in my direction .

Her face was glowing under the bornfire light and for the very first time I saw how beautiful she looks . Her hairs were flying due to  wind and some of her hair strands were tuged behind her left ear . Her fingers were delicately moving on the strings of guitar and then I heard her magical voice . I didn't knew she has such an addictive voice , every words leaveing her mouth was like untold stories . Their was so much emotions in her voice and their was pain , an unknown pain which was quite invisible .

By hearing her everyone become silent , it was like whole place was lost in her tune . Her voice was addictive and I had already lost in it .

My eyes was not leaving her figure and then I saw it . Some tears were rolling down her cheeks even her eyes were closed . But why is she crying I thought . I was so lost in her tune that I didn't knew when she stopped singing . Then  she opened her eyes  and they meet mine . Her eyes was filled with tear and their was something which I wasn't quite able to read . We were so in looking at eachother's eyes but other's cheering and shouting break our trance .

This is so frustrating and I can't take this anymore so I get up and leave that place . I went to my tent whereas all were still their praising her performance .

What was I even thinking ?  Admiring her beauty ? praising her voice ?but why . This is not me , it's really frustrating  . I love Ava aand I should be honest with her . Yes ! That's right .

That voice , that lyrics remind me of someone . That rainy day , wiping tear with thump ...  Some faint memories were making its way in my mind but I am not sure what exactly it is . All this is frustrating .

I shouldn't pay much attention to these things . Anyways we are living tomorrow and all will get back to normal as it was .

                              *****
Next day

Alison pov -

I woke up with the sound of birds chirping as always . I am doing this since last week so I am used to it now .    Looking in left side of mine I saw my friends still asleep . I was not a morning person but comming here that habit of mine changed . I enjoyed getting up early and I always get to see him . In love we do many crazy things without even knowing , isn't it ?

I get up from ground and streched my hands and body . It is early , probably 6 in the morning but still their is dark outside . Comming out of my tent I saw  no one was their not even him . all are still sleeping like zombie I thought but why didn't he come out .

One thing I get to know is that he is morning person and he never fails to wakeup early then what happened now . Is he ook ? God please keep him healthy  . It's because here is bit cold since yesterday and one can easily catch  cold . It's a relief that we are not staying here anymore because wheather here changing drastically .  Ohh yes ! We are leaving today . How can I forgot that , I should get ready and pack my stuff .

After some time

We had our breakfast few minutes ago and now we are packing our stuff . We have to clear our tents  as we can't keep them here in this forest . Everyone is busy in one or other thing  so as me . Boys had already started undoing tents , I am feeling little bad as we stayed in them for week , it was our shelter and now we are undoing them .
I was in my thoughts I was brought back to reality .

" Ali  can you help me undoing our tent " I heard Ava's calling me . Julie and Rena were their too .

" Yeah , I am coming " I replied and go their . Our tent wasn't that huge but it was medium sized and enough for us .

Soon we all clear our stuffs and now it was time to leave this place . This place give us many memories , I hope I can come here again .

" We really enjoyed here , isn't it ? Ava said . Yeah it's true , we really enjoyed a lot , I never expected this to happen but what can I say . Many unexpected things are happening this year  starting from him entering my school .

" Hmm , I hope we can come here once again " I said looking at Ava .

"Me  too " Julie said .

"Don't  get so sentimental guys , we are not at anyone's funeral " rena said nonchalantly .

"Seriously  rena funeral " I said chuckling . Really the mind of this girl . Ava and Julie too laughed .

It's afternoon but still their was  clouds allover . I hope we can leave because wheather changes , maybe rain can come .  Soon all gathered where we were standing  with their stuffs but he wasn't with them . Why he is not coming I thought .  Few minutes Later he come with his friends . He was looking a little paler today .

I was talking with Julie when I heard him coughing and sneezing . I think he caught cold that's why he didn't wakeup early today . But didn't he take any medicine ? How will I know that and I can't even ask him straight .

" Students come on its time to go " our mam announced

Finally it's time to leave I guess .

                             *****

Thankyou guys for giving my book a try . I didn't expect many people will read it but I am thankful to it . I know their are some grammatical mistakes but I am trying to edit them  . Please bare with me guys , this is first time I am writing  any book and only your support  encourage me to work hard on my story . If my work win little bit of your heart then please do comment and vote . Let me know what you think about our characters  . It really means a lot . And last but not the least Thank you so much for your support .😌