23) dark memories

"Love is never supposed to hurt ,
Love   is supposed   to     heal....
To be your heaven from misery ,
To make living worthwhile...."

____________________________________________________________________________

Ava's POV -

A ringing of doorbell caught my attention and I went to look after the person on the opposite side . It must be Alison as we decided to spend some time at my place .

Without thinking twice , twisting a knob , I opened a door to only meet with her brown eyes .

" I was waiting for you . Ahh , please come " without waiting further time I called her inside .

She undoubtedly observing our surroundings as it was her first time visiting my place .

Weekend has always been free time to do what we like . Today I am alone at home , so I thought why not call her here .

" You have beautiful home " I heard her complimenting which was nice of her .

" You think so ! By the way thanks for compliment " I said trying to lighten up the moment .

It wasn't surprising me that she is trying to look as calm and composed as she can . The fact is not hidden from me anymore that she is a bit shy but their is surely a different side of her's  which is as playful and free like others . It won't amaze me that she shows that side to only people who are close to her .

" Please make yourself comfortable " I tell her and take sit on couch beside her .

" Aren't your parents home ? I just want to make sure we aren't disturbing them " she asked clutching her phone in her hand .

" Don't worry they aren't . Actually they are gone to visit one of our relative who had a little accident . So we are just two us  ." I said explaining her at which I heard her say ok .

" Will you like to see my bedroom "I asked her getting excited . We had a renovation a little back then and had organised my bedroom according to my like .

She nodded so I take her to have a look of my room .

____________________________________________________________________________

Some time later

It's been some time since Ali has arrived . I showed her my house and then my  bedroom , but it seems she likes my room more  . It wasn't like other girl's who paint their wall pink and fill  their room with numerous plushes and teddies . I keep it simple and elegant Just like I wanted .

" So tell me something about you ? " Alison asked who sat across me on the mattress clutching a soft pillow on her lap . Currently we are in my room talking about usual stuffs .

" Their is nothing much to tell . I am single child of my parents and we just shifted here few years ago . " I said trying to tell her .

"Ooh ! "She said

" Don't you miss your friends , I mean it must be hard to leave your former place and friends " I heard her asked getting curious , only if she knew what friends were like their .

" It wasn't , Infact I am thankful that I came here and got a wonderful friends like you . " I said with little sadness flooding in my tone which didn't go unnoticed by her . I saw her furrowing her eyebrows as she must be confused .