17 ) lunch together

Alison pov

In our life we meet many people , we talk with them , laugh with them In short they make us feel different emotions but everyone have that one person in their life who held that different power . Power means not like supernatural or magical but their very presence can make your life magical .

Sometimes that person maybe arround you but you don't recognise them or maybe you recognise them but they aren't near you . It didn't matter whether they are near or far away from you but when you recognise your feelings for them from their they hold an power which can make us feel happiest or which can hurt us till the very core .

Well only time can tell what they have to offer us . But their is one thing which never change no matter what . No matter How many times we meet them , everytime it feels like we are meeting them for first time . Everytime we see them our heart start to beat at abnormal pace and it feels like everything arround us has stopped . Practically , it shouldn't happen , right ? Because we should get used to that person' s presence just like it happens with other people we meet . But that's what make that person special because they have a special effect on us , isn't it ?

Sitting with everyone in cafeteria we are eating our lunch as we had decided yesterday . I never imagined this day will came too . This is first time we are eating our lunch together .

Eric and cam was beside Aaron whereas max was beside cam . Julie and Ava are on both side of me and Rena beside Ava . Our table is circular in shape and it is big so that was enough for us .

All seems to lost in their own thoughts while no one is trying to start any conversation . Silent is all over our table only sound of others bickering is heard .

For some reason I had feeling that something like this will happen and it's happening now . It isn't normal that we always eat our lunch with boys so it's little awakard here but it seems boys were to unfamiliar with this type of situation .

" Hey guys why aren't we talking " it was max who started conversion . Thank god atleast someone take initiative .

Hearing him we snapped our heads up and started looking at eachother .

" Yeah , we are behaving like strangers when we know eachother very well "rena said

"Hmm , let's talk about something " Eric said joining conversation .

"You remember Eric last year in mia' s birthday , how much we enjoyed in the club " max said . I know last year mia held her party in club but I don't go their . I don't like club , drinks and all that sort of things .

"Yeah , I remember very well "Eric said " You were drunk like hell and not to mention a gay guy asked to go out with you "

Hearing that aaron choked on water he was driving and my food got stuck in my neck , rena and cam started laughing and as for Julie and Ava , they both were shocked .

What !

"You asshole , I will kill you " max said sending dagger towards Eric's direction who was just smirking .

"What the hell does that really h-h appened " Aaron said half coughing and half shocked .

" It was not like that..."max was defending him when Eric said once again .

" Yeah , and not only this but that gay guy tried to flirt with him and asked his number "

"What " Ava and I said at same time . It was really funny listening all this that we all started laughing like their is no tomorrow .