41 )

Unbearable , when her pain becomes ,The worst he could do was stepping aback !!!
It's her ,on whom his eyes wander
In a meantime Gone were all his Rancour Instead worry take over ,
Moist were Orbs her's ,so Heart her burnt
She should be the one to feel Ache
Then why Pain sting where it shouldn't ...

************************************

Her thoughts were anxious , tormenting was her form . Dried her throat and lips urging for little water drop .

She lay sitted midst of hallroom embarrassed ,surrounded by people . Some familiar whilst others yet to unknown .

With quckering voice and hands fisted tight , She tell others her enduring struggles ...

"They kept blocking me one or either way . As they got a hold of my bag ,few seconds later ... everything inside it were messily scattered over floor ..they didn't even hesitate to throw away b-books .I tell them to stop ,urge them to not do this _to have atleast some humanity over books ...B-But they remains unaffected !!!

T-They were s-searching for penny ...but felt empty hand .. they got my phone in it ..it was until I saw it crushing on hard cold floor , breaking into number of tiny pieces "

Everyone kept stood still in Library hallroom ,Silently hearing her side of story ...

"L-Last gift from My father ...B-before he Got bedridden !!! , T-They broke it mercilessly .. "

The much she tried to stay rigid ,the more she melted by flashback of the past event

" i was picking the broken pieces of phone until Harry approached me...He said many unjustified things , At times I controlled a lot ,to not respond... but I too have my limits ..."

"He said someone that I couldn't dare to feel my anger worsen , ....Atlast edge of my patience had broke "

"What did he said ? " Mason Asked curious

Her fist tightened further more , until her nuckles turn white and numb , Mind conflicting wheather to tell or not .

"According to him I-I " closing her eyes shut she opened them again . As a tear fall she continued further

" I helped you in competition that day , but instead got myself in trouble !!! A-Aaron helped me then ,when I was under allergic effect, when my health was detoriating . Harry took took it otherwise "

"He Asked me to Accompany him at N-night !!! To him if I could help a stranger win a game then why not be a Toy for him. "

In the dread silent night , everyone lay sleepless , attentively observing depth of the situation ..They felt bad ,Anger filled them even imagining the original view ...

"I Slapped him hard ... " She said being proud on her bravery

"You did what???" Everyone Shouted taken aback

Except for one ,who looked satisfied enough

He leaned against wall , straight in rigid posture . Both hands crossed over ,Temper keep filling his inside as details of event discloses slowly .

Jaw clenched and hands turning in tight fist ...with guilt swirling inside.. of unable to help the situation ,he was eager to unleash his inner building turmoil .