𝟬𝟭. I am a fairy . . .

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter one ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter one ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

             ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

ZARA NEVER THOUGHT she would miss Alfea so much in her lifetime. She had pushed the van's black door open with such force and jumped out as fast as she could stretching and smiling big at her home away from home. "Jeez zar, one would think you loved this dingy old boarding school than the palace we live in," Layla said.

Zara simply rolled her eyes. "You know I hate big places La" Layla smiled and simply put her arm around her younger sister.

"Of course how could I forget, father had been ordering Sebastian's father to make a small but cozy home for you and ask—" Zara widened her eyes and put her hand on top of Layla's mouth.

"MMmnma"

"You gross" Zara yelled as Layla licked her sister's hand.

"Don't put your hand on my face" Layla glared at Zara who had gone into her jacket pocket and raked out her hand sanitizer.

"Oh yes, please announce to the whole Alfea that I, Zara of Espero, is getting ma—" Zara was got off by a voice behind her.

"Is getting what?" Layla groaned in annoyance as she saw Riven, Sky's best friend and Zara's practical brother.  Layla hated him.

"Riven?" Zara turned around and attacked him in a hug, Riven laughed as he hugged her back and simply winked at Layla. Layla made a gagging motion, towards him before she walked away to another male she knew quite well. Hikaru and Sebastian.

"Zara" Riven said before continuing  "Missed me?"

"Definitely" Zara smiled before kissing his cheek, in a sisterly manner.

"So, what did you do over the break?" Zara asked.

"Oh nothing, just... Reading" Zara busted out laughing. "Reading?"

"Oh yes"

"Alright, whatever you say Riv" Riven didn't want to ruin Zara's innocence with what he had been doing so he choose the next best thing that came up to his mind. And that was reading, he must have been stupid to not remember how he told Zara he hated to read.

Riven had picked up one of Zara's bags as she brought her suitcases and went to the center of the specialist and fairy halls. Zara smiled once again remembering all the good memories she made in her first year.