𝟬𝟱. first glimpse

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter five ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter five ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

             ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

            SEBASTIAN AND TERRA HAD BEEN IN A interesting conversation, talking about what Terra hoped to learn.

"No. Cheers when you're done." Sebastian was second to notice after Terra how uncomfortable the first year was.

"Are you bullying the first years? Be more basic." Sebastian tried jot to laugh at Terra's ingenious comment.

"I can't bully the willing, right?" The third year responded.

"I don't know what that means." Dane said. "Just keep quiet first year" Sebastian ordered and Dane kept quiet listening as he watched the scene play out in-front of him.

" Just ignore him. He thinks he's some badass. You should've seen him last year." Terra stopped as Sebastian finished her sentence "He's just a tragic nerd in disguise." Sebastian mocked Riven.

"And she's just three people in disguise."

"Whoa. Come on, man." Dane said. Sebastian clenched his jaw, as his eyes went black. As he was about to make a motion with his hand, Terra stopped him. Riven smirked at Sebastian.

"No, I've got this. People always think that they can
treat the big girl like shit because we're... we're sweet, and we're harmless, and we should be happy that you're even talking to us. But sometimes, we've had a really, really bad day, and some scrawny little arsehole says the wrong thing at the wrong time, and we're not happy you're talking to us, and we're not sweet, and most of all, we are not harmless." She started to use her magic, her eyes went bright green, and vines appeared that wrapped themselves around Riven and chocked him.

"Huh? Sorry? What was that, Riv? I... I'm sure it's really funny, but I can't quite hear it." Terra joked. It was now Sebastian's turn to smirk.

"Terra" was all Sebastian said before she stopped, and raised a brow at Riven.

The vines had let him go and he got in her face, but was quickly shoved back by Sebastian.

"You could've killed me, you freak." Riven yelled.

"Missed you too." Riven walked away, but what he didn't know was that Sebastian followed.

When they were outside canteen, Sebastian had pulled Riven outside before throwing him on the lawn. Riven had gotten up rather quickly and glared at the blonde.

"What are you going to play body guard"

"No, I'm gonna make you see your worst fears" that was all Sebastian said before his eyes went pitch black and he turned his hand, riven's eyes went black too and he started to scream when he saw it.