𝟬𝟳. three lost souls

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter seven ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter seven ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

             ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

    THE NIGHT HAD COVERED THE WHOLE WORLD, its beauty shining, but everyone was in a deep slumber to even see it much less remember. But Sky and Zara weren't. Each of them looked out their window as they played with the ring on Their fingers... thinking about one another. Both misunderstood people, whose one curse was that they couldn't love each other.

Sky sighed as he looked out the window, suddenly reminded of a scene. One of many of their adventures.

A knock could be heard on Zara's window. She jumped slightly as she was getting ready to sleep. The curtains to her dorm were closed, so who would know she was here, or this was her window? Slowly, she grabbed a book and opened the curtain only to see a smiling love-struck blonde boy, completely and utterly besotted with the girl in front of him.

Zara's eyes went wide as she quickly opened her window and pulled him in. "Are you crazy?" She asked in a hushed whisper. Her door mates Stella and her friend might have heard him.

And Zara knew how Stella would react— after all it wasn't exactly a shock that Stella was in love with Sky. They grew up together just like Zara and Sky. But Zara knew that Stella wouldn't act on it— not while she was dating Sky, as Stella had more class and dignity as the heir to Solaria than to touch what belonged to Zara.

Sky only smiled before he gently caressed her cheek, making her head tilted up towards him. An arm was around her waist as he leaned against the wall with Zara in between his legs. "You so beautiful" Zara chuckled. "You know flattery won't help you out of this"

"Will this?" Sky asked as he leaned in slowly as if asking for her permission, she nodded before he closed the small gap between them, moving into a slow and gentle kiss, one that poured all the care and love he had for her. As he always did.

Zara had her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in closer. Smiling into the kiss, before she pulled away and played with his hair.

"You are forgiven" she smiled up at him. "But your incredibly stupid, you do know Alfea doesn't stop the opposite sex from coming to one and others dorms—" Zara was cut off.

"Yeah, but your siblings do" Zara let out a loud and contagious laugh. Now Stella and her friend knew Sky was here. Only Sky could make her laugh like that.

Soon after that, a knock was heard. "Oops?" Sky whispered into her shoulder. "Come in?" Zara asked thinking it was their other roommate Rowen. Rowen was always a quiet girl, who never tried to harm.

The door creaked open, Zara turned around to greet Rowen only to see a blonde-haired, crystal-eyed beauty.

"Oh- Stella" Zara quickly separated herself from Sky. Not wanting to make Stella feel set up. "Sky was just leaving" Stella nodded as she looked at Sky's lips, they were created with Zara's lip gloss. She felt the ugly green monster ache in her throat and the pain in her heart. But she refused to accept it after all Sky had to be sick of Zara hiding their relationship in front of her right?

Wrong.

Stella looked at the way Sky had gently grasped the Princess' hand. Even in front of her Sky counties to show affecting and skinship, almost signalling that Zara was his and her would always be hers. It hurt.

"I should go," Sky said. The awkward silence captivated the whole room. Zara looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and Stella knew how he resisted the urge to kiss her right then and there. Not understanding how Zara tried to protect her . . . From them.

  he was brought out of his thoughts when he felt someone come closer to the couch he was on, and immediately closed his eyes after feeling their presence. the person had raised their hand to touch him but soon retracted it.

"Why her?" Sky's eyes flew open from shock. It was Stella. "What is do great about her— that I pale in comparison. . . Why don't you love me?" she asked? Her eyes filled with tears, though Sky didn't see, he didn't see anything as he didn't notice as always.

"Why can't you see the person that loves you is here waiting– fuck!" she whispered before looking down at the figure.

She walked away after she had her emotions come out— she only hoped he wasn't awake. Stella stayed up the whole night, as she asked herself what was wrong with her— what made her so unappealing to Sky, couldn't he see that she was meant to be his? So why did he never notice, or care.

She stared at herself as she let herself become vulnerable for the first time. She didn't just cry about Sky, Stella cried about the cruel world, her obsessive mother, her best friend who she betrayed, Zara, what happened with Bloom. Her father, and the love she only wishes she could receive from somebody.

But just as Stella cried, so did Zara. She cried for her mother, her father and her siblings, she cried for the nation, and Bloom. She cried for herself— how she was forced into a marriage, she cried for Stella and Sky, for they betrayed her. She cried for Terra and Sebastian. But most importantly she cried for herself— and just like Stella, she let herself be vulnerable.

Sky on the other hand was filled with anxiety which he wished he could control, he was anxious and heartbroken about his father, anxious about Zara and her family, anxious about Stella being in his room, anxious about living up to his father and the expectations of Silva. He was anxious for tomorrow, and he was anxious he was going to mess up as he always did, especially with Zara.

That night, three heartbroken souls were left to wallow in their self-pity and overbearing doubt. But little did they know— this was the last night of peace before hell rained down on them.

1849 WORDS
— NOT EDITED
— ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO SORRY ABOUT GRAMMAR MISTAKES !!