PSA + note!

LOVER OF MINE !

NOTE :
heyo, it's alaska, I know I haven't updated and I wanted to come here to talk about that alongside some advice ig? So super sorry about becoming a ghost for a while, I have had a lot of mental health issues and some family drama, so that's why it personally took up a lot of time. For this fan-fiction especially, I wanted to come on here and say that the writing process will be a lot longer, because I can't find the script for Fate: The Winx Saga anymore so I'll have to watch the show and write down word for word what they are saying. So it will be a long process and very tedious unfortunately.

PSA !
hi! So after the whole note I wanted to also add please do not be a ghost read and please stop sending me "update" or commenting me to publish a new chapter on my fan-fiction. It's very stressful and I do feel very pressured. Wattpad it not my life or my purpose, I am a senior in high school and unlike others I get very overwhelmed easily so it hard for me to juggle a lot. Wattpad is more of a hobby, so please understand that. My life right now is not the best but I'm trying my best, when it comes to the social aspect of my life. So please be mindful.

And PLEASE STOP GHOST READING.
It's really your choice but when yo ghost read and then comment update on my announcement or priv msg me it really gets annoying. When you comment, vote or even add to a reading list it really boosts moral for updating and helps me with inspiration. I'm not expecting a whole essay when you comment but a simple vote would be really nice.

But that's it thank you very much !