𝟬𝟰. control - lost.

-  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter four ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter four ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

            ZARA HAD WANDERED AFTER BLOOM, the princess was wondering what the red head was planning.

"Right. Good thoughts." Bloom pulled out her phone and started to look at some pictures. Zara watched as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Pictures of my sad teenage years, not happy thoughts. Noted." Zara watched concerned, as she felt a pull towards Bloom. She seemed Angry. A fire appeared on Bloom's hand. She put her phone in her back pocket and lights her other hand on fire.

Bloom was shocked by the appearance, and concentrated before she made the flames on her hands bigger. She smiled in delight, before she grew distressed, realizing she can't make them disappear. She spun around and threw her hand out hoping that it would go out. The flames landed on the ground around her.

"No!" She yelled in fear.

"Bloom!" Zara yelled getting out of her spot, soon another girl joined Zara. Aisha, Bloom's roommate.

"What are you two doing here?"

"It's OK, Bloom. It's OK." Zara attempted to calm Bloom down.

"Aisha, Zara you should not be here." Bloom said as she began to fill with worry and rage.

"Neither should you. You're losing control." Aisha said, she was not being helpful.

"Yes, I know that." Bloom answered.

"Calm down. If you get angry at me..." Aisha started.

"Aisha be quiet!" Zara yelled.

"Just go... away!" Bloom yelled at both of them, she aimed the fire at the two girls, and watched with fear as it made there way towards the girls.

"run!" Zara had touched the ground, her eyes glowing teal, as roots came to protect Aisha and water splashed onto the Fire, making it go out. Zara stood back up as she gave Aisha and Bloom both a disappointed look. One that made them both ashamed

Riven watched Layla smiled at Hikaru when he took a bite out of his cupcake, icing going all over his lips. Layla had kissed his lips, making the icing go on her as well. The couple smiled at each other in delight. How sweet.

But why was there resident cool "druggie" looking pissed over it. Maybe it was because he was forming a liking towards his best friends sister. One he hoped would turn something more.

When Hikaru and Layla were both finished, she whispered something in his ear that made the Korean boy laugh before they made there way out of the Canteen Hall and back to there rooms.