𝟬𝟲. the monstrous encounter

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter six ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

 -   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter six ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

             ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

      ZARA LOOKED UP AT STELLA in resentment in that moment, "how stupid do you have to be. To send bloom outside the barriers! Our families put the barrier there to protect us, no for us to walk out and try to get ourselves killed!" Zara yelled. Stella stood up as she looked at Zara in hatred.

"I didn't mean too! Don't you understand— she missed her..."

"And she can call them." Zara finished. The first years stayed quiet as the two second years were at each other's necks.

"Guys stop, your emotions will not help you find Bloom." Musa played the peace keeper as Aisha left to go find Ms. Dowling , and inform her about the situation they were in.

"Right, sorry— I let my emotions get the best of me, I'll go talk to Ms. Dowling, just everyone stay here. Alright?" Zara asked and apologized for her outburst. Stella nodded and everyone else agreed. 

And with that Zara made her way towards the head mistresses office, the same head mistress that had unknowingly brought calamity to them all.

Bloom made her way back to the warehouse with slight sniffles from how emotional she had been before. Opening the door to the warehouse she was greater with utter darkness at first but as she walked through there was a small yellow light that illuminated only a small part of the whole warehouse.

She paused, and took out the ring that was belonged to Stella, the gems shining in the red and yellow light in all its glory. She sniffled as she looked at the door by her. She began to look around concerned and suspicious about the noise that was starting to make its way to her.

Using her phones flashlight she went to where all the lights and cords were connected, turning the cable on. She picked up a journal and sat down on a couch. Opening the journal she looked at the log she had created, the title of the page: what the hell is happening to me

She grew paranoid, as she heard the whispers and the voices. Standing up and peeking through the blinds. There it stood.

A burned one

In shock she gasped and jumped backwards, in her wave of surprise she had dropped Stella's ring. But then the horrendous creature had started to growl. She hid under the blinds, her back against the wall as she breathed heavily attempting to calm herself down.

Was this the end?

It was quiet, and Bloom closed her eyes for a second until the burned one had punched the glass and tried to reach out for her. She opened the fenced door and got into the vents beneath the warehouses, crawling and finally sticking her hand through the vent cover as she attempted to get the princess of Solaria's ring.