𝟬𝟯. the right thing

-  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter three ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ chapter three ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌       ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

             PRINCE AKIRA HAD LOOKED AT THE body in wonder. "It's fresh." Silva said.

"Maybe a wolf?" Headmistress Dowling said. She tried hard to keep calm, then to go ballistic especially in front of her higher up.

"Or a bear. Could have gone out to protect his herd, got surprised." Silva suggested.

"I'm happy to continue the guessing game, but... This is char residue." Harvey informed Akira, and showed the char on the blade.

"How long since the last sighting?" Akira asked.

"About two decades."

"Sixteen years. Rosalind was relentless."

"She tried to do as much as she could during her reign, the only problem was, that it wasn't her choice who lived or died." Akita's eyes darkened as he took the cloth.

"Could've been hiding in the mountains-" Silva started but was interrupted. "She killed all the Burned Ones." Rowling said her voice laced with worry.

"We thought she did."

"Farah, if you can not clean this mess up and rid of this burned one who is putting my sisters and there fiancée's in danger then I will be taking action against you. Seeing as your not able to do your job" Akira said. She nodded as he walked away.

"Ben, what we think is irrelevant. The Barrier's doing its job. Until we know something for sure, let's clean this up before gossip starts." Farah said.

"What about his warning" Ben Harvey asked.

She simply shook her head and left the sight.

"Who actually saw the shepherd's body? Maybe he was just old. People get old, die. We all die" Terra said, not noticing the blond boy from afar smiling at her.

"That old-age decapitation really sneaks up on you." Musa joked. Terra had not laughed

"Happened to my nan right in the middle of bingo. Just... thwop, thwop, thwop. Down the table." Aisha picked up a pile of cookies. Sebastian had made his way towards the group of girls knowing the girl he had a massive crush on would feel terrible and shameful.