7

Annabeth pov

~Three months after Percy went 'missing'~

I gave up. I admit i gave up to everyone's surprise but ever since Percy hanged up on Nico there was no hope, when percy wants to disapear he will disapear and there was no one there to stop him. A certain apollo kid came up to me."Look Will im not really in the mood, Nico just left to get Mcdonalds." i sighed quietly. Will shook his head, "Annabeth, Rachel has a prophecy for you" My eyes widened.

Will pov  (i know will and nico doesn't date in the pjo series but im inlove with the idea that Will helped get over Bianca's death and they fall inloveee~)

Me and Nico were cuddling then he got up and left and just said he was gonna get mcdonalds near Sally's house. I sighed and went to find something to do then people gathered by Rachel's cave. "Whats going on?" I asked Travis , he turned to me and said jumping up "Get annabeth theres another prophecy" then he shouted to the crowd "SOMEONE WRITE THIS DOWN FOR ANNABETH!" while i ran to find where she was. By the time we got there Katie handed annabeth a paper with the prophecy. She skimmed through it and muttered something about finding a one shoed boy. Okayyy..?

I told Nico about it and he hugged me being so tired after the war, percy, and just being a demigod in general. "My dad told me theres another camp full of romans " he said romans with a hint of hesitation. I pull him closer to me with concern. "What are you trying to say" i asked him. "Im trying to say that im going to california to find Percy" he said looking away from me with guilt. My heart dropped, "your going to ;eave me" i said weakly. He looked at me dead in the eyes and kissed my cheek. The last thing he said to me was "im sorry"

i just thought soloangelo shoudl have their own little scene aswell, ciao