10

Annabeth pov

Leo started to build our ship to go to Camp Jupiter, he insisted to name it Argo ll and none of us complained. Piper started to get very touchy which I was uncomfortable with but didn't say anything, I knew Will and a few others were warning me but I shrugged it off, Piper wouldn't do anything.  I really missed Clarrisse but I was really happy when she got the university she wanted, but what I really want was Percy. They called off search parties but I was against it, I would definitely not accept he's dead.

   Suddenly I got a IM at first i thought it was Clarrise but then Silena came on, after the war we found an antidote for the poison thank god for apollo and she felt really bad and we pulled a few strings and she can't go into camp again but she's free to contact camp. Anyways she looked really excited, "Annabeth! Hi!" she was practically bouncing . I couldn't help but cracked a big ass smile.                                                                                                                                                                                              "Watcha need Sils?" I asked curiously, "Well my friends had a party, and apparently one of my friends had a one night stand and he can't stop talking about it" she said bouncing, "that's great silena..? but why do I need to know about who your friends sleep with" i said confused asf,       "wait ,wait, wait let me finish" she interupted, i went quiet. "He says he had raven black hair and BEauTIFul GreEN EYEs" she ephasized the words beautiful green eyes. My eyes widened but I didn't want to get my hopes up, "does he know his name" i asked curiously. She pouted and shook her head but quickly recovered. "But he did say he was going to California on the way!" she exclaimed, I quickly thanked her and decided to call Clarrisse but first i went to the big house.

Nico pov

There was a cloaked figure coming into the campus, and strange enough Reyna was there fulfilling her praetor duties. The cloaked figure shook her hand and they went inside her office to apparently talk. They came out and Reyna looked really pale while the other one showed no emotion, suddenly the cloaked figure came to a halt then i realized they were looking at me.                     "Can i help you?" I said stiffly then Reyna could see my discomfort so she tried to usher him out but he stayed there, almost like he was studying me. "Aw you don't miss me" they said, I narrowed my eyes, he sounded male. "Do i know you?" I pondered. He revealed his cloak and im sure my jaw dropped.