16

sorry this came out late. I'm writing this, a school paper, and watching at the same time *sweat drops*

Annabeth pov

I could hear noises in the dining area, I guess everyone is up already. We dropped piper off (more like Percy threw her off) so now it's more peaceful. I see Nico's roman friends, Hazel and Frank. I think they are dating but Me and Percy had been looking at them trying to find a ship name for them and we see them being awkward and adorable at the same time.

   "I GOT IT!!" Percy suddenly exclaimed loudly making Nico drop his Mcdonalds and Jason choke while Frank was violently patting his back. I glared at him and he shrugged.

        "Anyways what did you find?" Hazel asked politely. Percy just grinned and patted her head. "Frazel," he said. We all glanced at him confused.

    "Hazel + Frank = Frazel" Percy said proudly.The dude can't do math yet apparently he can use equations for ship names...

Jason widened his eyes. "Omg dude you're totally right" Percy wrapped his arm around Jason. "I know bro." Me and Nico rolled our eyes. Percy just claimed it was bromance.

Nico pov

I smiled while on deck just admiring the water. "Hey.." a voice called out. (i realize i'm making the deck a total scare zone oop-) I may or may not have jumped. "Leo" I grumbled, still not entirely forgetting about Camp Jupiter. 

"Whatcha doing?" Leo said leaning on the deck. I paused thoughtfully."I'm thinking about some people I left at home." I responded. Leo stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds."Like Camp Jupiter?""No not that.."Camp Half Blood?"

"Yea.."

"Y'know Will Solace talks a whole lot about you" Leo smiled. An amount of guilt came up to me.    "What did he say?" I said,trying not to sound guilty of leaving him . Gods he must hate me now I thought dreadfully. He turned to me.

"Honestly when he talked about you his whole face just showed love" He said thoughtfully.  I was taken back. 

      i don't want to reread the mark of Athena even tho that would be fun but- so the scenes might go a little bit more different.

All of us were sitting for lunch. Percy was chomping happily on a blue grilled cheese. "Slow down Perce you don't want to choke and miss all the action?" Jason chuckled. Percy went dead pale after that.

       "So uhm Annabeth, you're leading the quest" Percy mumbled. Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Percy opened his mouth but then closed it. I glanced at him suspiciously and he caught my eye but he just looked away.

Just how many secrets are you hiding?  I thought, keeping my eyes on Percy.

Hazel pov

I was in my room just on my bed. I was thinking too many things and all I needed was air but my seasickness got the best off me.

Frank knocked on my door. I looked over and for the first time in a few days I had a genuine smile. I've been cooped up in my room due to my sea sickness.

        "Hey" I smiled as Frank came in and sat up in my bed with a concerned look. We both looked at each other until Frank spoke up.

 "Hazel are you sure you're okay with this quest?" Frank unexpectedly asked. I looked taken back. "Of course I am, I want to make sure Nico is safe! As Well as you!" I exclaimed. He looked like he was expecting this answer.

           "Nico doesn't need protection." Frank continued but another thought came to me.

"Do you not trust me?" My voice was unusually high. He looked shocked and taken back. "Of course I do Hazel! That's why I chose you!" He reasoned. I knew he was right but my fears got the best of me. "I-Im sorry, I need air." I spat putting poison in my words. He stood up and walked out. I bowed my head in shame.