21

^^The song Percy was humming in the dream. 

Percy pov

Uh..good news. We found Nico and some wonder bread. Bad news, Nico is in a jar and we have too fight. I was exhausted. Orion got into my memories and gave me more unpleasant dreams.

I was in Luke's arms. We were just cuddling. He had his beautiful blue eyes. That was a good sign. I was humming a song . Luke chuckled. "What are you singing hun?" Luke asked, resting his chin on my head. I giggled at the feeling on his pointy chin on my head. "Just some random notes I made up at the studio last week. Luke loved hearing me hum. He said it soothes him while for me it was just embarrassing. He lunged at me and started tickling me. The scene faded away with laughing.

              The scene faded while another figure was in front of me. It was..Luke? But not the Luke I knew. The Luke I knew had an aura of confidence and eyes that shone mischief. Now his aura was dead and his eyes were dull and broken, he had the blood of  our friends on his hands, he looked at me with a crazy scary look. I cried at what I was seeing. My eyes widened as I saw a knife in his heart. T-the knife I gave him.. I started to break down as the scene shifted to another scene. Now I was  in the bar, drinking my life away. After Smelly Gabe I promised myself I wouldn't ever lay a hand on any alcohol. When Luke died, the promise did too. No point I thought. I saw Me and Orion in the hotel room.  My eyes widened in shock. I was drunk I didn't know what the fuck even happened in that room.

My mind still lingers that memory. No. I thought to myself. The goal here is to save Nico and get to Annabeth. My hands gripped the hilt of riptide. That's the only goal.. right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico pov

Ugh..my head hurts like hell...I only saw Percy throw some bread at me and I passed out. I found myself in the Argo 2 and I panicked for a second. I relaxed when I saw Hazel next to me staring into space. "Hey Hazel," I said, waving my hands to get her attention. She looked surprised for a second.

       "Nico! You're awake!" She exclaimed. I smiled at her. 

        "You're so skinny.." Hazel looked at me worried. I waved her off and headed to the dining area where everyone was. I ignored Hazels protests and continued my way down. Percy was the first one who saw me enter He stood up out of his chair getting everyone's attention. His eyes shone with worry. I looked away. He was my idol, big brother even. But that all changed. I wasn't the little kid he knew and saved anymore. After all, I came from hell and back, nothing would scare me more. Little did I know how wrong I was. 

"Nico.." Hazel  said gently pushing me out of my train of thought. I looked at her with terror. She looked taken back. "Nico, what happened?" she said in the same gentle voice but more stern. "Tartarus." I muttered tears coming out. Percy hugged me from the back.  Percy began to comfort me like a big brother , while the others looked at me with pity. I didn't want pity..but I do want comfort. I want Will more than anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel pov

 I wanted to cry, but I knew I couldn't. Almost every night Nico would scream in his sleep. He would beg for someone named Will and a girl named Bianca. Percy was on the verge of crying when Nico was screaming Bianca for some reason.. It woke everyone up. Nico didn't seem to feel very comfortable with me yet. I seemed hurt but Percy \ tried to explain that Nico had trust issues and it had nothing to do with me.

          I don't know what the hell happened to Nico before he found me but I just want to have a second chance in life..with him and Frank.

Percy let me watch over Nico. He could tell I really wanted to be there for him and I was grateful for that. Nico screamed and I jumped. He started crying and was screaming for Will. I calmed him down until he was only crying.

      "I'm sorry!" Nico sobbed. "Nico, hey. You're only human. There's no way you would get out of Tartarus without losing an inch of your sanity. It's okay to break down in front of us. Ok?" I said cupping his face in my hands making him look at me with puffy eyes. He sniffed. "May I ask who Will is?" I asked gently. He smiled for a second. 

  Whoever this WIll is, I can tell they make him happy. "M-my boyfriend from the greek camp." he said shyly. When I was brought back to life I didn't think same sex couples were gross I just found them confusing for a bit. But if this Will made my brother happy, then I'm happy. "You better tell me more mister!" I said teasingly. He rolled his eyes playfully and we spent the night talking about his boyfriend and camp half blood. 

Heres the chapter I promised! I hope you all have an awesome day/night. If you ever need to talk you can always message me privately! Byee I will have a chapter ready on Monday or Tuesday. My birthday  is tommorow so I won't update tommorrow. 

Bye bye!

-dooru-san