~8~

Nico pov

Its been a few weeks since I've been here at Camp Jupiter and people talking  about the amazing Jason Grace. But him compared to Percy was almost laughable, but I wasn't going to say that cause Romans hold grudges just like the greek gods. I saw Hazel, my new  sister and had a very light smile on I face. Although I liked Hazel very much it was a pain to see a sibling figure other than Percy but I got used to it, at first Hazel was mad Nico for not telling her anything, but her new friend Frank told her to not push him and she doesn't know what could've happened to her, so eventaully she caved in and started being more understanding and which I was grateful for.

I looked at a few campers playing guitar and it reminded me on when i walked in on Percy playing the guitar. I just came into camp. He was humming to a song, even though it sounded uplifting I could tell by his facial expression taht he wasn't having the best time, Percy opened his eyes and saw me but he didn't shout at me like the people at school did when i did something bad, instead he smiled and patted next to see, i was very shy back then so i hesitated for a second but soon enough i was watching him hum and strum and i knew that this guy was not like the others.

Percy pov

I've been on the road for a bit and a little fish told me that Annabeth went to the grand canyon and put all her anger out of a blond boy, so a lot of things happened when i was away. I also heard about the prophecy coming up. I have friends in higher places i guess i could say but not everything comes for free so lets say i had been very busy these last few months, i heard Nico ran away again and that kids got a record, i looked at my mirror. Luke bought me this truck right before he hosted kronos, I felt my eyes water when my eyes drifted upon the letters engraved on the wheel, it said "deal with it" as a joke luke put there. Being a demigod sucks.