15

sorry i didn't update TwT i had a lot of school work and other stuff (mostly procrastinating but we don't talk about that)

Percy pov

We were all at the dining table and Piper was extremely close to Annabeth but when her hand crept on to Annabeth's leg I lost it. "WE MIGHT AS WELL SEND YOU BACK TO CAMP AND GET ANNABETH'S GIRLFRIEND" I yelled slamming the table startling everyone. "What the hell are you talking about, IM her girlfriend, or have you just been busy waking up in strangers bed's" she sneered. "WHY YOU MOTHER-" I lunged at her and suddenly someone held me back, it was Nico. 

              Suddenly someone knocked over the table but it wasn't me this time, "WHAT THE HELL PIPER, WE ARE LITERALLY DATING" Jason yelled. Piper looked taken back. 

        "Leo, we are going to camp first, if we wanna complete this mission we can't have Piper cause problems" Annabeth ordered. 

            Then I pulled Piper back, "Ah, this isn't the first time hot guys wanted to train me" (it's paining me to write this TwT) I looked at her in disgust. "I would rather sleep with a pig than you, and trust me I met some bad pigs"

                       I scrunched up my nose. "Now tell me" I whispered seductively in her ear, "How do you know how i supposedly been sleeping with random people ."

                  During when I ran away I've learned how to make people crack, sometimes it goes the wrong way and I end up waking up in Alaska but we don't talk about that. She shivered and blushed. "My dad's famous and I heard about your reputation, sleeping with my dad's friends and other high names'' she spat. 

I smiled and pushed her, "Not a word to the other campers or I can put you and your dad into bankruptcy" I said lowly in a whisper, heh now she looked terrified. "I-i'll go pack" she gulped. I nodded and smirked.

I bowed my head, knowing it was probably over for me and Piper. I was up on the deck looking at the beautiful sea

        "I haven't seen the water in a while" A voice breathed out, I jumped in surprise. I turned around and saw Percy. "Hey, sorry Piper was hitting on your girl" I knew I had no control over Piper but It still felt right to apologize. "Haha , yea Annabeth isn't my girlfriend" Percy admitted. Jason nodded, he saw Percy looking longing at the water. He looked calm and at peace. Jason also wanted that feeling.