22

Hello! It's your author. I hope you have a good day/night and drink lots of water!

________________________________________________________________________________

Leo pov

Even though I haven't known Nico for that long, I knew he didn't deserve Tartarus. No one did in my opinion. Percy and Nico look equally exhausted, staying up for Nico's nightmares.

       Hazel was laying on Frank's shoulder while Percy looked just bad. When Annabeth left, it's like he was slowly becoming depressed. If I didn't know Annabeth had a scary girlfriend named Clarisse. I would have thought Percy and Annabeth were dating. Strangely Nico and Percy both shut down that idea.

"Hey man." Jason sat next to me smiling. I smiled back not knowing I put my quesadilla on fire. Percy just flicked his hand and water poured down. Good news, fires out. Bad news, I now have a soaky quesadilla. "Oops," I said, putting my hands out. Everyone in the room chuckled or laughed. I was happy I made everyone smile. Especially with Nico mentally unstable and Annabeth gone.

Nico came out of his room early in the afternoon. Hazel was about to rush over to Nico but Percy stopped her. She glared at him but he held his hand up silently. She grew quiet. Man, that guy was scary. Cool! But scary.

________________________________________________________________________________

Percy pov

I stopped Hazel. "What the hell was that for!?" She glared at me. Frank tried to pry her away, but she kept her golden eyes on me. 

"Let me talk to him." I said gently.

"No! You're the one who abandoned him, I stayed!" She exclaimed. I clenched my fist trying hard not to react to Hazel's statement. Annabeth wasn't here to control me, so I had to control myself. "Hazel, mind if you help me for a sec." Leo said getting nervous on the tension in the air. "Fuck off Leo, i'm busy" She snarled. He stepped back. "Hazel, that's enough." Jason commanded. She stomped off. "Sorry about her, it's hard for her too." Frank said, rubbing his neck. I gave him a smile.

"It's fine." I said trying to shake off Hazel's comment

I went over to Nico with a big smile. He glanced over me. We haven't talked about what happened in Greece. He sounded like he wanted to avoid it, to my relief. "Can I help you?" Nico said quietly looking at the water.  

"No, but I can help you!" I grinned. He looked up. "Huh?" He said, confused. I dragged him over to my dorm. "Now, stay out here, come in when I call you." I said sounding like a bossy child.

________________________________________________________________________________

Nico pov

Percy told me to wait out here for some reason. I heard some talking and I grew curious. I suddenly froze. What if the voices reached here.. No, I told myself. They were in tartarus and I was with Percy and Hazel.

"Nico! Come in!" Percy called out. I peeked in and gasped. Percy was in the room with someone else..

"Hey sunshine!" Will said softly. I felt tears streaming down my face. Will rushed towards me and hugged me. Oh god, I missed him. He smelled like oranges. "I'm sorry.." I whispered again and again. "I forgive you sunshine." He smiled and kissed me. I saw Percy smiling but I also saw pain. He must be thinking of Luke, I thought. 

     Thank you I mouthed to him. He gave me a thumbs up and left.

Sorry for short chapter! I won't be updating this week so I can make a long chapter! I wasn't going to have Will here .Orginally I wanted Will to be on IM but nope he decided to show his gay ass here :D

-author