1

You have been dating todoroki for five months btw

You and todoroki were cuddling on his bed in his dorm watching a scary movie so you were clinging to him
He goes to the bathroom and his phone chimes so you go to pick it up.

Momo
Bae
U coming tonight?

Y/N pov

My heart stopped when I saw that message. Why? I thought he loved me' Did I deserve this? Was it my fault? What did I do wrong, all I did was love you, All these questions ran through you head as you sprint to your dorm not looking at where you were going as you didn't want any conversation with anyone right now, you had accidentally bumped into someone, not knowing who it was and not caring so you picked yourself up from the floor and continued to your dorm.

Bakugo's pov

Why the hell did she pump into me and not always anything, not even sorry? I said to myself in confusion. That's not like her, at all. Maybe I should go see what's wrong, . I wonder what happened?

Y/N pov

I finally make it to my dorm. I need to text todoroki, I think  to myself . I sat on my bed with tears streaming down my face .

Shoto
Were over

You text him and then block him cus you didn't want to hear stupid any lies
You then face time mina your best friend. "Hi y/n- what's wrong" mina said starting of on a cheery note but ended up with a worried look on her face. "Todoroki- "you began to say but stop mid sentence as  you eyes start filling with tears, "he cheated on me you shout whispered." "Y/n I'm so so so sorry"mina said, "do you want me to come over?" she said with a sad look on her face. "No it's okay Mr Aizawa is probably about to start patrolling" you say. "Yeah your probably right mina" said.

then i hear a knock on my door, I get up thinking it was todoroki coming to apologise to me, I didn't want to move but you also wanted to hear the stupid lies he was about to tell me so I did in the end. but when i opened the door to my surprise I see bakugo standing in the door frame. You stood there with a bitch why is u here? look on you face. Then he's said, y/n why the hell did you not say anything or maybe even a sorry after you bumped into me,

When I finally realised what he was talking about and  that It was him I bumped into  I said "sorry for bumping into you" in a sheepish voice.  Almost  forgetting mina was in the phone.

Mina's pov

Being the overprotective person that I am I shouted at bakugo  "why in the hell would you snap at her like that she's just ended a relationship with her cheating ex boyfriend," then I hear y/n say " why the hell did u tell him that" in a semi angry voice. "oppsies" I said quietly, "umm I think it's time for me to go" I said slyly getting out of this conversation.

Bakugo's pov

How could this bastard cheat on someone this beautiful, she's literally perfect with that glistening brown skin and curves so beautiful and that ass.! I thought to myself before stopping the silence asking her "are you okay?" 

A/N
cliffhanger
Also quirk and information in next chapter
Bye babes