9

dumbass................ I like you too.! ummm so will you be my boyfriend?! you said looking into his crimson eyes. he didn't answer... but then you felt a pair of lips on yours, he had kissed you again and you kissed back.

you two had been kissing for a while then he moved down to your neck leaving love marks (hickeys), Mmmm~  he continued to kiss you and slowly working his way down to your pussy but when he got there he stoped, why'd you stop you asked kinda whining  then he  slid  his dick in without warning and started to thrust hard. it caught you off garde and you screamed, AAAAHHHHHH, fuck..............
after that you knew it was gon be a long night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the  morning

you woke up with strong arms around your stomach, you noticed that  you had put on some weight and were feeling insecure so you sucked in you stomach and he hugged your stomach tighter while saying, what the fuck are you doing? nothing you said looking at him. well don't do that with your stomach i'm trying to sleep  he said loosening his grip so you could stop sucking in your stomach. you gave in and fell asleep again.

you woke up to someone shaking you, it was katsuki you look at him confused, what ? you said confused, are you dumb ? you know what that was a stupid question. you punched him in his shoulder, ow what was that for? he said looking down at you. anyways, you said why did you wake me up?  we have school today he said rolling his eyes. oh shit I forgot you said getting up, but as soon as you stood up you fell to the ground ow you sad looking up at katsuki. awwww did I go to hard last night he said teasing you. oh just shut up and help me get ready.

once he helped you get ready he carried you into the classroom bridal style, everyone was looking at you and katsuki, he brought you to your seat cus you couldn't walk. To get him back for teasing you in the morning, you said thank you baby looking into his crimson eyes a blush craped up his face and you had accomplished your task. thankfully aizawa was asleep but everyone else was looking at you and bakugo.

then mina asked you first seeing as she is your best friend, did you and bakugo do the deed she asked with her fingers like this 👉👈. well ummm yes you said looking at bakugo blushing, really mina screamed in your ear, yea, you said in a tired tone. wait girl why don't you sound happy about it mina asked in a serious tone. well I cant walk you said looking down at your legs. mina bursted out laughing. dude that's not funny they really hurt you said rubbing your thighs. well I think it's funny she said still laughing. well don't expect me to be nice to you when kirishima pounds you with his unbreakable,you said with a smirk on your face, that quickly shut her up. y/n shush he doesn't know, she said looking over at him. girllll everyone knows, you said looking at her with a bitch you to obvious face.

but then again he is quiet slow so maybe he doesn't, you said looking at her. well I can ask katsuki if he likes you cus it doesn't look like you are going to do it any time soon you said with a evil looking look on your face. NO mina, said looking at you with an angry look on her face. Im gonna do it you said laughing.

A/N
bye babes