5

"Y/n I want you to be my girlfriend...."
"WHAT!!" you screemed at the top of your lungs. no not like that bakugo said, my fake girlfriend so that shitty hair can leave me alone,......  umm i don't know, oh come on please you two went on and on until you agreed.

fine... you said, really, ok open your door were going to the common room. I thought i was your fake girlfriend and not your real girlfriend you said confused. you are he said but shitty hair, racoon eyes and dunce face need to find out. how what are we going to do so they can find out ? i'm not kissing you yet........ anyway you said. what no,we're just going to cuddle in the common room bakugo said oh and call me by a nickname or katsuki, okay you said as you were walking to the common room

you both sit down and and started cuddeling knowing all three of them were on their way to the common room to watch a movie
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

timee skip ( a few min )

maybe we should ask bakugo to join us-  woah what is happening here kirishima said suprised at what he just saw with his jaw open.
"shut your asses up she's sleeping"bakugo whispre shouted. "omg you guys are dating" mina screemed causing you to wake only saying "babe why are you being so loud?", he answered "its not me teddybear it racoon eyes" playing along but still glairing at mina. you said okay and got up.

babe do you want drink you said giving him a little peck on the lips, everyones eyes went wide including bakugo when you kissed him, but he quickly snapped out of it and kissed you back just to give them a little show ,then said " yeah a drink would be nice thankyou teddybear."

you walked off smiling while bakugo gets bombarded with questions, you finished making drinks but forgot to offer around the room so thats what you did. "hey guys do you want a drink" you asked, but they all just turned to you not answering the question you asked, they instead asked the questions bakugo didnt answer like when did you start dating, when was your first date, who kissed who first, is bakugo a big softie, but before they could get out another word out you told them to go one at a time while trying to think of answers. okay whos going first? you said. "meee !"mina said as you were sitting down inbetween bakugo's legs witch made him flinch.

"okay so is bakugo a big softie" mina asked

"yes he's the biggest softie" you said giving him a cheesey grin he just looked at you witha bitch please face

"okay my turn" kirishima said, okay when did you guys start dating

"we satarted dating not long after I found out todoroki was cheating on me" you said liying to their faces

then he asked why him?

but befor you could answer bakugo said "WHAT YOU THINK IM NOT GOOD ENOUGHT FOR HER!?"
you calmed him down by rubbing his chest and said babe thats not what he meant, then answred the question "well because when Todoroki cheated he was their for me the most other than mina cus no one can top her sorry babes," he looked at you with a look of happiness in his eyes knowing that he did help made him feel good. you turnt to look at asking denki so do you have a question?

"yeah I does," who kissed who first he said with a look of curiosity

"well I dont know because we both leaned in for a kiss at the same time, so I guess both of us ???"

soon after all of the questions you got tired and said babe im ready to sleep. he said okay see you tomorrow cus i need to do some training. "then you said can you just come to my dorm when your done? " pouting knowing you would get your way. he finally gave in and said fine and you went to your dorm after saying goodnight to everyone.

A/N
lemme know if yall want some spice cus why not
bye babes