2

Bakugo's POV

When I asked her if she was okay she just asked me to leave, and that's what I did, I didn't want to step over boundaries.

Time skip

Y/N pov

Why did I wake up so early? I thought to myself ? I slowly dragged myself out of bed and walked into the common room and I see everyone in a circle! "Okay this is weird" I said but they weren't even listening so you so you went to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast. "Umm what should eat" i said to yourself but then bakugo interrupts my thought by asking me if I wanted him to make something for me. Obviously I said yes because I mean like why not. When he gave me my food I was definitely satisfied, he made me pancakes and a latte. As he handed it to me I gave him a hug as a thank you

Bakugo's pov

She- hugged me. And I'm hugging her back. She smells sweet like strawberry's, "thank you" she said with a soft and calming voice, we sat down and started to eat. Her eyes went wide when she put the food in her mouth. Mmmhm katsuki that's delicious. Mina screamed "oh my god y/n you just called him by his first name! You gon die" 😂."

Y/N

He doesn't mind, do you katsuki? " tch I don't care" he said looking down. See ,I said with a smile on my face.

Time skip

y/n do u want to come with me Kiri and bakugo to the mall? Mina said with our excitement. "Sure I don't mind lemme get dressed first." I said knowing there was on way out of it.

This is what you were wearing ( if u don't like it u can change it)

( if u don't like it u can change it)

And this is how you did your hair ( if u don't like it u can change it)

( if u don't like it u can change it)

You walked up to Mina's car and you could see bakugo blushing like crazy. You sat down in the car and went on Instagram for most of the ride the you fell asleep

You woke up to giggles from mina and kirishima you woke up saying what's so funny then realized you were sleeping on bakugo's legs you blushed and "oh shit sorry kat" I was about to say then he interrupted me saying " it's bakugo actually tch"

I walk out the car with a look of embarrassment, why was he being mean like it isn't even that deep. I said to myself as we walked to the mall in an awkward silence.

You and mina went shopping for clothes while the boys went off without you two.

A/N
Cliffhanger
Bye babes