4

it's  okay and i told you to call me katsuki.... ok you said confused as to why he was being nice all of a sudden?I thought. you all got out of the car and bakugo and kiri went of together and myself and mina went separate ways as you both were tired and wanted to have a nap.

you went into your dorm and flopped onto your bed ready to sleep then your phone rings, oh my god why do i need to answer this you said to yourself then said out loud because its the right thing to do. cus i'm nice you say, picking up your phone to answer it.

hello.... you then hear Todoroki's voice. Y/n i'm sorry, he said. well its a bit too late for that you say in an angry tone. what do you mean he said confused, well i saw you and momo today for starters and if you were really sorry, 
you would of came to my dorm the night I found out but you probably went to momo to give her what she wanted right?......silence just as i thought you don't even care you said in a low tone. I would appreciate it if you didn't call me again....wait y/n the reason i didn't come that night was because bakugo told me to stay away from you. he said, and you listened you kinda laughed but that doesn't change the fact that you were out with momo today, meaning your her boyfriend cus you were kissing, you said quickly shutting him down.

so if you can tell me that you are not her boyfriend confidently then we can have a convocation you said in a harsh tone. " I- uh" he said. Is that all you have to say you asked annoyed. before he could say something you hung up saying bye todoroki.

                                                                                    Kirishima's pov

soooo bakubro you like y/n I said out of curiosity. wHaT nO wHy wOuLd i lIkE hEr he said unconvincingly.  "yeah sure, you definitely like her you should totally ask her to be your girlfriend!!" "No" bakubro sisd quickly shutting that down,okay wanna play a quick game of truth or dare I said knowing he would choose dare or so i thought . he said okay and we started to play, I went first, truth or dare? truth he said calmly. oh my bakubro you said truth! that's a first, okay is  is true that you like y/n, remember you can only tell the truth i said the he surprisingly said no i don't shitty hair now would you leave it alone with an annoyed look on his face. I said okay and we moved on.

he dared me to go kiss mina, well great i thought to myself as i leave to go kiss mina then.

                                                                                  third persons pov

y/n heard her phone ring and it was katsuki. hello you said in a sleepy voice. y/n i want you to be my girlfriend .....

A/N
cliffhanger
p.s next one wont be a cliffhanger
bye babes