8

after yall found a spot you begged katsuki to get you some ice cream. please please please come on katsuki get me some ice cream you begged while pulling on his arm. No he sid looking away. please. you said looking into his crimson eyes. fine he said getting up and walking away. Thank you you screamed at him oh and you if you can't find me i'll be in the water you said, he answered yea whatever.

you and mina went to the water and started to splash around in the water but some got in your eye and you went to wipe it out cus it was starting to sting. as you walked to your bag when someone tapped you on your solider, you thounght it was katsuki so you turnt around to say thank you.  then you turn around to see a stranger basically eye fucking you. hey sexy, he said looking down at you. why are you here alone he said walking closer. a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out here all alone.

befor you could say anything katsuki came up to you and said he babe wrapping his arm around  your waist and giving you a kiss. hey babe oh thanks for the ice cream. you then walk to mina and kiri and katsuki was talking to the man. don't ever go near her again, unless you want to die he said walking off.

katsuki then walked up to you and dragged you into the water and tried to drown you but in the end your hair got drenched. katsuki my hair you said jumping on him. what how is that my fault you wouldn't except your fate he said through his laughing. it's not funny we have school tomorrow and now I have to wash my hair and now your going to help me you said looking at him still laughing. you then punch him on his arm. ow what was that for? he said getting his explosions ready. you leaned in to kiss him then said you wouldn't want to hurt you girlfriend would you, you then smirked cus you know you could get away with it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

time skip

you and katsuki had just finished washing your hair and it was now dry but you decided to have a bath but before you decided to say thank you for him helping you do my hair. hey katsuki thanks for helping me with my hair, you said walking into the bathroom he then replied, hey what's a boyfriend for. 

you had a nice long hot bath and you were getting out of the bath and you were thinking about how katsuki was acting like he was really caring and does he always smell that good, wait what I really do like him, ugh imma have to tell him.

you leave the bathroom and you are wrapped in your towel. you see katsuki laying on your bed looking at his phone. it's now or never you thought. umm katsuki you said but he just continued looking at his phone so you said katsuki this is really important, but he still didn't listen so you crawled onto the bed and sat on him, this quickly got his attention. what the hell are you doing he said looking away knowing that if he looked at you he would of blushed even more.

okay it's time you thought, you then said looking at him, umm katsuki I.......umm I like you said blushing but because of your brown skin it didn't show. you looked away but you felt a hand on your cheek and it was his. he was coming closer and closer, it wasn't long before his lips connected to yours and you were kissing passionately for at least four minute before he pulled away saying dumbass

A/N
i'm not sure if it's a cliffhanger, anyways
bye babes