10

kirishima you yelled walking to him but you were stopped by todoroki, he walked infront of you blocking your way . you tried to get passed but he wouldn't move. y/n I need to talk to you. he said looking at you. the fuck why ,you said looking at him. I need you to answer an important question in private he said while grabbing your wrist . okay first of all you can let go of my wrist and about this question, you can ask me now cus i'm not going anywhere with your perverted ass. okay, did you and bakugo fuck ? he said looking at you. why the hell do you think I would answer that question?!    oh because your sister asked he said with a smirk. you look at todoroki with your eyes watering but you didn't say anything,  everyone is looking at what is happening but katsuki could see that you were uncomfortable, teddybear are you okay he said getting up and walking to you.

Mirko......... how do you know, did I even tell you or did she reach out why does she want to talk to me now after all these years all these thing were going through your mind and you didn't know what to do, you fell to the ground crying having flashbacks of your father abusing you and your sister.

your sister ran away a long time ago but had no idea she was in japan. you look up to see bakugo sitting next to you and rubbing your back, you get up and walk to todoroki and said to him, look I don't know how you know about my sister but she has nothing to do with you and I don't want to hear her name come out of your mouth again is that clear. you got no answer he was still smirking,..........well she'll be really disappointed to hear that I should probably tell her to go home he said walking towards the door.

you didn't know what to do or what to say you didn't know if you should beleve him or not.you walk out to see someone familar standing by the door, you quickly run back into the classroom, okay todoroki what are you trying to do my sister left japan ages ago then suddenly the door bursts open and it looked like it was your sister but you didn't know for sure but she was walking to you like she knew who you. you had started to feel dizzy and everything went black, the last thing you heard was bakugo screem Y/N.

A/N
short af
cliffhanger bye babes