Chapter 2

Tommy

It had been exactly two years today. Two years since I had heard the news and been taken away to this hellhole known as an orphanage.

Two years since I had forgotten to end my stream, probably resulting in a lot of worried fans.

Two years since the head of the orphanage, Ms. Gairdia had taken my phone and hasn't given it back.

Two years since I had contact with my friends.

I laid in my bed per usual waiting for someone to yell at me to get up.

I heard frantic rapping at my door. I winced, the sound reminding me of the knock I had heard in that horrible night two years ago.

"Get up boy! Someone is here to see you later so mind your manners!" The annoying voice of Ms. Gairdia called, her raspy voice like nails in a blackboard.

Oh? That was new. Hopefully this one doesn't turn out like the last...

Who am I kidding, no one would want me. It's probably just some weird person who won't want me the second I open my mouth or a creepy pervert.

I got ready and put on my red and white shirt, one of the only things I have left of my old life.

I make breakfast for the 17 other kids at the orphanage and the 4 staff workers.

I manage to grab a piece of toast before all the others come and practically inhale the food, devouring it in under two minutes.

"The person is coming at 11, be ready by then" grunted Ms. Gairdia.

I have an hour left. I go back to my room. If you can even call it that. It was a tiny room, only about 4 meters long and wide with a door that had a faulty lock.

My bed was a rickety little camp bed and I shared a bathroom with the 10 other boys.

An hour later I heard a soothing voice talking to Ms. Gairdia.

"Come down here Thomas!" She yelled.

I walk down the stairs silently and make my way into the sitting room which we only use for visitors and catch sight of a very familiar pair of blue eyes...

A/N

It only gets better from here onwards don't worry.